Denny’s West Saint Paul
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Saint Paul
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Saint Paul
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/18/1812/16/18 Sunday 733am.
Placed order of pumpkin pancakes scrambled eggs and sausage. 2nd order, The Ultimate omelet with wheat toast. Estimated time of arrival- 806am. Delivered at 834am. My order was correct, but we got a Philly Cheese Steak omelet and NO toast. I called right away. Person stated manager had stepped out and that they would call back. No phone call or message left. It's been 2 days. I give up.!
- Rating 3.012/11/18Food was cold & not cooked well
- Rating 2.011/14/18I wasn't going to leave a review but you asked.. the food wasn't good. Our order was wrong. Not too much but we asked for sausage and got bacon. I know it's not much but when we don't eat bacon it brings the meal down. My sandwich was more soggy than usual and not of good quality. Usually its much better unfortunately not this time. Was told they had a order of 72 so I'm assuming they just wanted to get ours out of the way.
- Rating 5.011/4/18we love ordering breakfast! Quick,easy and delicious!
- Rating 5.09/11/18Order on line food was on time and good.
- Rating 2.08/21/18Items we're missing from my order. Hash browns we're slightly over cooked.Shake was delicious. Will say it was nice to have breakfast delivered. Therefore, I'll more than likely I will give it one more go.
- Rating 4.08/7/18This denys location is exceptional. The service is great and the food is always very good.
- Rating 3.08/7/18Ordered from Denny’s all the time. But nine times out of ten. They forgot syrup for my pancakes. How am I gonna eat pancakes without syrup. And I did tip every time I order take out.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great and fast!
- Rating 5.07/5/18I placed an online order for carry-out. I also arrived a bit early. The customer service at this location is always outstanding. Additionally, the food was fresh and still hot by the time I made it back home. Great job! You will always have a return customer with me.
- Rating 5.07/4/18Never dinned in but have ordered online for pick up multiple times... food is always great and staff has been welcoming. The one time our order was wrong ... the issue was remedied quickly and staff was apologetic.
- Rating 1.07/3/18I tried giving Denny’s 1 more chance and more disappointed then the last experience. My to go order was incorrect and when I went back for a correction to that issue the 2nd order they provided me with was even incorrect. Very upset and disappointed. That was the final try & will never go back
- Rating 1.06/25/18We ordered food for delivery. Over an hour later, we called to find out where the food was, and we were told they don't deliver. Remove "delivery" as an option for this store from your website!!!
Oh, and this form doesn't work in mobile browsers. 2010 just emailed — they want their web code back.