Denny’s Drury Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Drury Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Drury Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/28/18We ordered online from our hotel and the expected wait time was 25 minutes. We walked down to pick up our order 25 minutes later and still had to wait 30 more minutes for a sandwich and some nachos. Meanwhile those of us who stayed at the hotel could see the back of the restaurant from the window. We looked out when we heard shouting and something crashing. It looked like 2 of the kitchen staff were having a serious argument. The guy kicked over the milk crates and was shouting at the girl. The girl eventually went back in and the guy started smoking and texting on his phone while pacing back and forth. At one point the girl came back out, the two of them seemed to make up and hug, then the guy walked off again. Soon, 3 more girls came out. It was quite the drama and I'm guessing that's what took so long to get our food, because there was someone else waiting for an order and he had been there longer than us. The food was just ok but we weren't expecting a 5 star restaurant, just food at a reasonable price fixed in a reasonable time frame.
- Rating 5.011/6/18I LOVE DENNYS NEW MENU SELECTION
- Rating 1.011/6/18The food was horrible the chicken fried steak you could not eat it with so grizzly
my husband or daughter did not eat There food either We use to love Denny’s not anymore
- Rating 5.010/17/18Always good food!!
- Rating 5.010/9/18Service was awesome and the server was very friendly.
- Rating 2.09/11/18Good morning Greg here I decided to order breakfast as I have before.I Like the online ordering(when it is working). My problem is on Monday morning I placed my order , arrived to pick it up and much to my surprise the employees were outside smoking and didn't even know that my order was placed. My roommate has to leave early for work and unfortunately didn't have time to eat his breakfast. The food after I arrived was cooked quickly and was good it was just a shame that one breakfast was thrown away.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Always good!
- Rating 5.09/6/18Good food. Great service.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food is always good
- Rating 1.07/16/18Ordered online for the first time , very disappointed... Ordered very berry pancakes with fries instead of hash browns and side of ranch .. Received only blueberry pancakes no strawberries no bananad no sauce no whip cream , no fries , no ranch... Other meal was a moons over myhammi supposed to have fries and ranch, didn't get fries or ranch... Next meal was blueberry pancakes with sausage and red potatoes got hash browns .... Every meal was wrong and missing items.. Tried calling , no one answered.. It was a Tuesday evening and they were not busy when we picked up for...
- Rating 1.07/16/18I was supposed to have chocolate chips on the pancakes...The eggs were runny when the were supposed to be medium and the hash browns were not even crisp and barely no cheese
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service
- Rating 5.02/27/18This was our first time of ordering online. The food was ready when I came to pick it up and still warm when I got home. Everything was delicious and very big portions. Overall, very pleased and will definitely order online again.
- Rating 2.01/17/18This Dennys is my all time favorite. However, I have made two online orders and both were a huge disaster. The first one, food was missing or incorrect. The second time, I was in a lunch rush and was told my order would be ready in 20 minutes. At the appropriate time I went to get my food and waited about 7 minutes to be helped, then another 15-20 for them to prepare the food. It should have been already done. I was late getting back to work, which was unacceptable. While I will still eat in at this location, I will never use online services here again.