Denny’s N 7 Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N 7 Hwy
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N 7 Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/18I'm never ordering online again. When I arrived, they hadn't made my food yet. They told me they were out of chicken tenders. I left with no refund or food.
- Rating 1.011/6/18I ordered at 9:47am. I got my meal at almost 11am. They never filled my order.
- Rating 2.010/4/18Pancakes didn’t have caramel on top, bacon cheddar tots were terrible and greasy! Blt was soggy!
- Rating 1.010/3/18Awful, ordered a skillet and they forgot to put in the eggs. Literally couldn’t eat it and it was 3am so I didn’t want to go back to wait longer since my wait was already 45 minutes for a Togo order. I work up the street at a restaurant as a server so I honest don’t care very much about long how it takes as long as they can get it all to me. But they forgot the most basic part and so I couldn’t even eat my food because it was just meat and jalepenos. They also added mushrooms when I said no mushrooms. Probably won’t be coming back again
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great food & fast service
- Rating 5.04/3/18There's nothing better than a home cooked breakfast that involves no cooking at home yet it served at home😁 it was perfect again, really, its becoming a Saturday ritual, great value and even better food.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Here's how my Saturday morning went.
So this morning I decided to try Denny's to go, here in Blue Springs Mo.
great website design, easy to navigate, perfect selection process,
2nd) perfectly prepared food, truly impressed, hot and delicious.
Most importantly my pickup time was 08:26 am according to email confirmation and at exactly 08:26 am my order was being handed to me, now in the past I've gotten bob evans to go for breakfast but never again, you guys absolutely blew them away with freshness, quality, timing and friendliness of all your staff, (I arrived a little early) whish there was a way to add a tip to bill, it was deserved, so as a new customer to Denny's to go, I want to say thanks for a great breakfast and welcoming staff.
- Rating 1.02/28/18Service was absolutely horrible. It was not a busy night, I could tell the 4 tables were having issues. I showed up 10 minutes after it was supposed to be ready but had to wait an extra 30 minutes. I believe the people waiting for carry-out ahead of me were waiting for a long time and actually got my food. I ended up leaving without my food and the waitress paid me back with her tips. I believe the manager was doing a poor job and refused to come out to speak with me. The staff did the best they could but I could it was a managerial issue. Orders were coming out wrong, people had long waits and everyone was getting frustrated. This all took place within the 30 minute time-frame I was waiting on my order. To say the least, this was one of the worst experiences I've ever had in regards to purchasing online for carryout. The manager does not have the talents for that job title.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Great job!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Thank you for your pick-up service. I am newly widowed. I don't like to eat alone in restaurants. I don't cook as much as I used to. Bringing a delicious meal home is a treat.
- Rating 4.010/17/17Friendly employees good food. I only wish I could get some coupons for my online orders...
- Rating 4.010/3/17The food is ok, the service is timely, so for a standard Denny's they are doing pretty good. But there is no delivery service, not even at other locations in bordering cities. This is deeply depressing, as I would probably eat myself into a coma every day if they did. Give us delivery Denny's, take my damn money and bring your delicious food to my door.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Pre-paid on line. Wasn't able to use AARP discount. Asked at store and was told I couldn't use it. Manager came out and was very rude. Could have handled situation much better.