Denny’s N 7 Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N 7 Hwy
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N 7 Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/17/17Thank you for your pick-up service. I am newly widowed. I don't like to eat alone in restaurants. I don't cook as much as I used to. Bringing a delicious meal home is a treat.
- Rating 4.010/17/17Friendly employees good food. I only wish I could get some coupons for my online orders...
- Rating 4.010/3/17The food is ok, the service is timely, so for a standard Denny's they are doing pretty good. But there is no delivery service, not even at other locations in bordering cities. This is deeply depressing, as I would probably eat myself into a coma every day if they did. Give us delivery Denny's, take my damn money and bring your delicious food to my door.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Pre-paid on line. Wasn't able to use AARP discount. Asked at store and was told I couldn't use it. Manager came out and was very rude. Could have handled situation much better.