featuring fresh, never frozen blackberries.
Denny’s West St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West St
Free Grand Slam®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s serves breakfast favorites around the clock as well as hand-pressed 100% beef burgers, homestyle dinners and other classic diner fare. So stop by Denny's at 161 West Dr for all of your diner favorites!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 1.010/27/16I've stopped going to this spot about 2 years ago. Locally the store is grungy dirty, and needs cleaned from floor to ceiling. There's a lot of people in this town whom share my opinion when the name of this place is brought up.
- Rating 4.010/27/16Excellent birthday breakfast with my family in Neosho. Everyone went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. Would recommend to anyone traveling in the area.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for making us part of your birthday celebration, Vicki!
- Rating 1.010/27/16I have not been to Denny's in several months. I use to eat there once a week on average. The service had drastically declined but kept giving them another chance with no improvement. From what hear around town it has gotten even worse. No plans to go back anytime soon.Response from Denny's11/16/16Hi Terri, we're very disappointed to hear about your experiences at this location.
This is not at all a reflection of Denny’s or of what we expect of our associates. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/27/16The food was good, the service was great, when I paid my bill they took off my Military discount.
- Rating 5.010/26/16Everything was nice and clean. Food was hot and fresh. Staff was friendly, accommdating and appreciative.Response from Denny's11/16/16We're so happy to hear that, Joe! Thanks so much for being a loyal customer.
- Rating 5.010/26/16A friend and I stopped for breakfast at our local Denny's recently. I had my regular (Build Your Own) Grand Slam and he had the Banana Pancake Special. We were actually served by three people. They made sure our food was brought out hot, our coffee cups were always full and that we were happy campers. We were exceptionally happy. I love real breakfast meals and Denny's is kind of my go-to restaurant whenever somebody wants to go. Our Denny's always has wonderful food and exceptional employees.Response from Denny's11/17/16That's so great to hear, Jeffrey! We pride ourselves with having top notch service and serving quality food for everyone. Thank you for being a local customer!