Denny’s Knipp Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Knipp Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Knipp Street
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/19/18Website is a pain in the butt to navigate, ended up calling orders in. Don’t deliver as advertised. Then my order was incomplete because they forgot the bacon.
- Rating 5.012/18/18I will most likely pick Dennys over IHOP now you guys were very fair priced ,the food was good and I didn't have to wait for someone to give it to me!! i was in and out !!!
- Rating 4.012/18/18Everything was fine. Only complaint, I payed for 2 sides of Ranch that I never received. Not a big deal, but I did pay for them. Food was great though!!
- Rating 2.09/20/18The food is always good when I get it. I’ve have two orders of biscuits and gravy not given to me and I really wanted them at the time.
- Rating 2.09/6/18Food was good, service is horrible. This is the slowest Denny's I have ever visited. Everyone seems preoccupied and customer service is horrible. Someone is killing the morale at this location.
- Rating 5.01/23/18I get orders to go from this location often, and have always been satisfied!
- Rating 2.011/28/17I did an online order 3 times and 2 out of 3 times my order was incorrect. The food was great though
- Rating 3.010/10/17The service and food was great but they forgot my hash browns.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great service and experience