Denny’s S.Highway Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S.Highway Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S.Highway Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/9/18My orders are right besides the missing celery every now and then
- Rating 4.03/6/18This location definitely listens to customer feedback. They are very nice and my food has always been GREAT when receiving it.
- Rating 3.02/20/18I got the Dulce de Leche pancakes. They were good, but not worth $6 for two, when the normal pancakes are $2. The topping was nothing like the picture. It barely covered 30% of the pancake.
- Rating 4.02/20/18The food at my location. Is always good...but the app doesn't give enough customization ability...Almost makes me not use it.
- Rating 1.012/29/17Tried online ordering. They forgot half my order and the avacado on the sandwich was brown. Got a partial refund and then tried again a few days later. Again they forgot half our order. Not doing online ordering again.
- Rating 3.010/10/17I go to this Dennys because its close to my job. The food is always really good but my orders have never been ready at the provided time. The wait time is usually 5-10 minutes in addition to the pick-up time provided. The staff is very friendly.