Denny’s N Hwy 67
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Hwy 67
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Hwy 67
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/16/18I never got my food delivered ..I placed my order at 1045 for delivery and it never came
- Rating 5.04/9/18Everything was great. The staff and the cooks are great.Response from Denny's4/9/18Thanks for your review! We’re glad you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again soon!
- Rating 1.04/3/18Sadly my order was wrong but I didn’t notice until I got home.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Food was great and very nice portions.Response from Denny's3/19/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 1.012/27/17This place is terribly under staffed or not manage properly to give great customer service. People waited 20-30 just to pay for food... I had to wait 30 minutes just to pick up my to go order... and everytime somebody asks if they could help they say 1 moment and never come back.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Call in order, fast pickup, friendly service.
- Rating 3.011/20/17The cashier had messed up my order as well as two other customers that were waiting. She put another customer's food in my bag. And I had to wait for my food to be made over. She seemed mentally lost and unaware of how to do her job. But the other workers apologized for her mistakes and tried assisted to help me and her.
- Rating 1.010/2/17I ordered online and it was a disaster! I ordered blueberry pancakes. I received something totally different. I was told that,they were out of blueberries so instead of CALLING me they decided to give me what they wanted me to have...Wrong!
- Rating 5.09/25/17Loved the option to order online. Food was ready when I arrived. I got the fit fare skillet. It was delicious and coffee was good too.
- Rating 5.09/19/17The manager was nice and very friendly. The food was hot and to order. All in all a very good experience.
- Rating 3.08/29/17small portioned fries
- Rating 5.08/21/17My order was ready on time, and correct. The food was cooked to perfection,I was well pleased. This was the first time I placed an order online, I'm positive that it's not my last .
- Rating 3.08/14/17didn't like the small portions
- Rating 3.010/28/16Not enough workersResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback, Rosalind. We will use your comment to help with the staffing and service issues.
- Rating 5.010/27/16As Denny's go, this restaurant typically does well with the service provided and food served. I dine at this location two or more times a week and generally have nothing but great service and good food. Every once in a while something goes a rye, but the staff makes it right. I would recommend eating at this Denny's.Response from Denny's11/17/16Guy, thank you so much for being a loyal customer. We're happy to hear that your experiences here have been positive. We look forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 4.010/27/16Food was good, but the service could have been better. Had to wait too long for coffee refills. Servers need to check on patrons frequently.Response from Denny's11/17/16Hi Ed, Thanks for letting us know. Your feedback will be used to improve the level of service we provide our guests who dine with us. Hope to serve you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/27/16I love eating at Denny's!!! The service is Very pleasent.. I feel like I'm at home... the food is sooooooooo delicious!!! Anytime of the day I come in!!!!Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for being such a loyal customer, Felicia!!
- Rating 5.010/26/16This is such a great restaurant. It looks so nice after the renovations.
The food is great including the staff. they are wonderful and so polite.Response from Denny's11/15/16We're so happy you like our store updates, Cynthia! Hope to serve you again soon.