Denny’s Campus Pkwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Campus Pkwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Campus Pkwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.03/14/18Food was awesome and food was ready at the time I wanted to pick it up. Great experience! I will definitely order take out from here again.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Order was placed online. Food was ready and waiting for me! Service was nice made eye contact with 4 employees all 4 spoke and asked if I was being helped. & I was I placed an order when I got there for a milkshake which was also amazing! I am not from St. Louis, working traveler, it was a much needed warm supper and smile!
- Rating 1.02/28/18I ordered online for a pickup breakfast order. However; the checkout basket forces you to pay at the time of ordering. I have a AARP card so I could not figure out the code for the discount so I paid for my meal as required. When I went to pick up my order I noticed they were crowded but that was okay. I told the register lady that I was picking up my order but I had a discount card (AARP). She immediately told me she can’t do anything about that and that the order was already paid for. I again told her I wanted to use my card but she said no there was nothing she could do about that. So I told her I would just cancel my order then she looked at me and said well I will just let the manager know that and walked away. My thought was all she had to do was cancel the order and re-enter it as a walk in. I was so angry because she looked at me as if I should have known the process. Nevertheless she could have been a little more courteous and polite instead of being so rude. I did not design the online system so how would I know how it works. She never considered helping me she just wanted me out.
Thank you for listening .... Rosalind Owens
- Rating 2.02/27/18did not get the correct order was already at my designation before discovering the error.... still was able to eat what I received and was good, but was about 4 dollars less than what i ordered
- Rating 1.02/27/18Terribly packed for a delivered meal - lids literally fell off as food was being removed from the bag - we lost 2 whole meals to the floor because of how poorly these were packaged - what a waste!
- Rating 4.02/27/18Great service and friendly people
- Rating 5.02/20/18I ordered my food online and picked it up. The food was ready to go when I arrived and my order was correct. Very convenient.
- Rating 4.02/13/18The staff is so friendly amd nice.
- Rating 3.01/30/18I placed an order online for pickup. Overall I was pleased with the service. However, I do not agree with the minimum amount set for an online order (especially when it's prepay).
- Rating 5.01/30/18The Denny's Hazelwood location has outstanding customer service!
- Rating 5.01/30/18This is my favorite location in St. Louis. I always have a great experience when I visit!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Ordered online for carryout... Food was hot, delicious and i didn't have to wait.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Food was accurate, hot and ready. great job
- Rating 3.01/9/18My experience was fair..im actually a software engineer and i develop apps for a living. The only problem i had with the system is that when choosing a location in which to order from I put in my zip code which is 63033...For some strange reason the first location on the list that i was presented as a home location was the Denny's at campus parkway...the closest Denny's to my location is actually the Florissant store. I didn't realize that i was routed to the Campus Parkway Denny's till after i had placed my order.
- Rating 1.01/9/18I have never eaten at a Denny's outside of Illinois. My latest online order was plced for 1 location but sent to another, casuing me an additional 30 min. trip. The food was less than what you would get if you dined at the restaurant. I like Denny's food but I will not be ordering online again, if I can help it.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Everything was great. I was pleased to have my meal ready fast and exactly as I had ordered. I will be using the order ahead/ pickup option again.
- Rating 4.012/28/17Pretty good food
- Rating 5.012/10/17Great food I loved it.
- Rating 3.012/6/17First time using the service wasn't the best because the waitress didn't fill my order correctly which caused a delay an made my food cold and the sandwich a little moist, but the manager did his best to make it up to me even though I had my heart set on a particular item. I'll give it another try in the future.
- Rating 4.011/20/17Good eats, polite employees, no long wait time