Denny’s S Noland
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Noland
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Noland
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/21/18Love it
- Rating 4.07/31/18Good food, good service.
- Rating 2.07/11/18Employees are rude
- Rating 4.03/14/18The new management is a lot better than what it used to be.
- Rating 1.02/21/18The pancake puppies were the worst I've ever had I usually order at the Denny on 291 and 23rd but the Denny on Boland rd. Was closer to my job that day, the puppies were hard and crunchy
- Rating 5.02/20/18Wonderful staff, especially Marco. Great food
- Rating 1.01/23/18Absolutely horrible. Would leave no stars if I could. Take out order. Wrong soup, had to wait for them to make the correct soup and then it was watery and horrible. Sandwich and tots were ice cold and soggy. Whole thing went in the trash. Won’t be back.
- Rating 3.01/9/18I had alot of problems with the website but once i was finally able to navigate through order went to the one closer to my apartment instead of the one closer to my job which was where I meant for it to go and I do not use a debt or credit card so coworker let me use hers and I gave her my cash. Not everyone uses card payment.
- Rating 1.012/12/17I ordered breakfast for me, my husband and our son. My order came missing the side of tortillas I was charged extra for. My son's breakfast was missing half the order. Thankfully my husband's came correct. This is the 2nd time I ordered to go and it has been wrong both times.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Frances at the noland rd location rocks. She is always polite and fast. She knows me by first name. I will continue to go there.
- Rating 5.08/17/17My food was done before the estimated time.
Tastey as usual