Denny’s Sm 291 Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sm 291 Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sm 291 Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.03/20/18Great service and excellent food. They just happened to forget my cinnamon sauce for my pancakes. Not a big deal, but a little disappointing.
- Rating 1.01/23/18I never received my food. Upon arrival at the store I was notified that they had not received my order, nor could they do anything about the order as it had been made online an the needed the system to print out a ticket to confirm payment. The waitress on duty said she could not look up the order even when provided with the order number. I was notified their was nothing they could do except to remake the order an repay it. I refused and left the store promptly. I refuse to use this service again I. The future as it is dodgy at Best.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Very good, fast & fresh!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Pretty consistent service
- Rating 1.011/6/17U all messed up my order. And the waitress didn’t show me my order before giving it to me. Had to argue with the manager to get it fixed
- Rating 3.09/25/17I thought i ordered the slamburger, but got the slamwhich instead. Could even eat it really cause the maple flavor. Never had bad service tho, and roxy is my favorite waitress!
- Rating 5.09/19/17The ladies who helped me where wonderful and fast. Even a young lady who was just starting her shift stopped and asked if I was helped yet. Only issue was I heard one lady say that she hated online orders because they take away her from her customers. Well what does that make me? I just ignored it and liked the fact that everyone else renamed polite and didn't respond to her either. The did was hot and prefect! Thanks Will do it again!
- Rating 4.09/19/17The service is always great, the food is always fresh, great customer service if anything is wrong with my order they promptly fix it.
- Rating 5.09/1/17Good as always
- Rating 4.08/29/17The guy serving me wasn't very nice, but it was real busy, so I can't really complain
- Rating 4.08/21/17good as always!