Denny’s Broadway Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Broadway Blvd.
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Broadway Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Breakfast 6:00 am til midnight
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/12/17One server was extremely rude unnecessarily. I apologized for arriving late to pick up my online order and called to let them know I was running late but was going to be there as soon as possible.
I ordered at approximately 2:45 pm and was scheduled to pick up at 320 pm. At 315 I called to insure I was still arriving but had to work later than expected. When I arrived there seem to be some confusion about the order and one of the female employees was so rude she wouldn't even give me a receipt for my prepaid order.
- Rating 1.012/12/17Food was trash, y’all eggs made me throw up. Im not trying to be funny at all, but if You are going to have a healthy menu options don’t have nasty food, im very displeased
- Rating 5.011/28/17Love it .. food was great and fresh
Love how they package the food.. everything was amazing
- Rating 2.010/27/17My order was wrong and when I tried to call the store to have it corrected no one wanted to correct my order it was a delivery order and they felt like I should come and pick up the things that they have messed up and it never was corrected they asked me for my number for the manager to call me back and I never got any return call or anything.
- Rating 4.010/17/17OK
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great food