Denny’s Broadway Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Broadway Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Broadway Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Breakfast 6:00 am til midnight
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/12/18Denny's is my favorite restaurant .I love the staff and the services is great. Always checked on to see if I'm ok. And the food is awesome. Thank you Denny's.
- Rating 5.012/11/18The food was great and so was the service!
- Rating 5.010/30/18Awesome
- Rating 4.09/27/18Staff was very friendly, and service was prompt (hasn't always been this way at this location!) Food quality was good- as expected. I like the updates in the restaurant, was definitely an improvement. (men's bathroom could stand some attention, though). I will continue to come back.
- Rating 5.07/24/18I had a vary out order. Everything was right and delicious!
- Rating 1.07/16/18I ordered my food online and my food was not made correctly. A friend picked my food and inquired of the order was correct she was told yes and received poor customer service and will not be ordering anything else online.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Your service and food have been great. I wish you delivered again .
- Rating 5.06/27/18Greatly food
- Rating 1.02/21/18The food was cold, we did not get everything we ordered. and the request such as no pickles extra were not met.
- Rating 1.012/19/17As excited as I was that Denny’s has a delivery option that all went down the hill when both my orders or missing items and no one would do anything about it I called and I still didn’t get any resolution over it .
It was quite a disappointment for me because I truly love breakfast items from Denny’s for that being said I will definitely not order from them anymore.
- Rating 2.012/12/17One server was extremely rude unnecessarily. I apologized for arriving late to pick up my online order and called to let them know I was running late but was going to be there as soon as possible.
I ordered at approximately 2:45 pm and was scheduled to pick up at 320 pm. At 315 I called to insure I was still arriving but had to work later than expected. When I arrived there seem to be some confusion about the order and one of the female employees was so rude she wouldn't even give me a receipt for my prepaid order.
- Rating 1.012/12/17Food was trash, y’all eggs made me throw up. Im not trying to be funny at all, but if You are going to have a healthy menu options don’t have nasty food, im very displeased
- Rating 5.011/28/17Love it .. food was great and fresh
Love how they package the food.. everything was amazing
- Rating 2.010/27/17My order was wrong and when I tried to call the store to have it corrected no one wanted to correct my order it was a delivery order and they felt like I should come and pick up the things that they have messed up and it never was corrected they asked me for my number for the manager to call me back and I never got any return call or anything.
- Rating 4.010/17/17OK
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great food
- Rating 1.09/6/17My order was supposed to be cancelled. It told me Denny's delivered but found out the hard way. I want my money back but the store could not cancel the order. I don't have time to get into my bank to dispute the charge! agrivating!