Denny’s E Front St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Front St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Front St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting room available
- ●NEWLY REMODELED CHECK IT OUT.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I loved how I ordered on line & my food was ready for me on time. The only issue I had was my cheese cake whipped topping was melted because it was on top of the hot food. It should have been in it's own bag.
- Rating 3.01/2/18The last Dennys me and my husband went to was in Wilson NC. The food was delicious that morning because the chef cooked it to perfection. The waitress was very nice and polite but she needs to wait on her customers a little faster. I use to be a waitress when I was young. I always let them know I would be right with them and within a minute or 2 I was there to take their drink order. She needs to greet them right after they sit down to at least to see if they need something to drink while they look over the menu. I think they need more help or train some of the waitresses a little different. I didn't get my food at the same time and even though the food was ready we didn't get it until maybe 3 or 4 minutes after it had set under the heat lamps. I will give it a 3 star because the food and service was still good even though there was a few issues.
- Rating 3.09/25/17The online service is awesome! However the food sucked. I ordered a Cali Club and there was no avocado and the bread was burnt.
- Rating 1.08/18/17Ordered thru website. Salad was not editable. Order was wrong dressing. Hamburger and fries were a mess of grease and all over box.