Denny’s Taney St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Taney St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Taney St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●MEETING ROOM AVAILABLE
- Rating 2.04/3/18Order breakfast for pickup at specific time frame, get there before hand and food was lukewarm. Never again.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Overall HORRIBLE! I walked in. Hostess was giving someone else my Togo order, customer was steady telling her it’s NOT his. Her response was, “well I didn’t take the order.” I then went up to get my food after he left, she then said “oh, well this must be yours.” I look inside and it’s wrong. Her response again was, “well I didn’t take your order”. I know she didn’t because I placed it online. That still doesn’t explain why I have things in my bag that I DID NOT order & missing things that I DID order. While waiting on my order to be corrected, I went to use the bathroom. Bathroom was FILTHY! When I come back, the order is finished. There’s NO plastic wear or syrup for pancakes I have ordered (3 orders). I ask for some & she has an attitude because of it. When she brings things back she still doesn’t have everything I asked for. Overall this experience was HORRIBLE. I would have been fine if she didn’t have an attitude because they were busy at the moment & people make mistakes. But she does not need to be in the customer service industry! She needs to be fired!!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service
- Rating 2.01/23/18After standing at the counter for for 5 or so minutes, listening to the waitress and her friend talk personal talk, I was finally acknowledged. I explained we were curb side to go and had been outside for 10 mins before my coming inside and was immediately cut off. Waitress asked my name turned and handed me my bag of cold food (been there the whole time) and walked away. After waiting a min or so i got fed up and left. I will not be visiting this location again!Response from Denny's1/24/18Heather, I thank you for your feed back and I will address the issues with the server. I just want to clarify that we do not have a curb side service, the signs you see outside for online parking is to ensure you have a parking space available when you arrive to pick up your food. I am sorry about the confusion.
- Rating 3.012/19/17Didn't have jalepenos and the avocado I ordered was brown.
- Rating 4.011/6/17Pick up. Food was hot , cooked correctly.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Dennys has good food. But when you order and pickup you pray all of it is there. That was the case with our last experience. Shorted food, trips back and forth = cold food.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great value, great service, great food to go! Made to order and ready when you arrive.
- Rating 5.08/21/17I enjoy that my food is ready on time and everything I need to have a great sit down meal is included in the bag! My family loves when it's Denny's night!