Denny’s Blue Ridge Cutoff
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Blue Ridge Cutoff
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Blue Ridge Cutoff
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Private Banquet room
- Rating 1.03/14/18The order was wrong and tasted old. Wasn’t happy about this at all. The biscuits and gravy had chunks of sausage just thrown in there.
- Rating 4.02/27/18We usually order between 3-5 A. M. COOKS NEVER HAVE ORDER READY EVEN PREPAID ON LINE
- Rating 3.02/20/18FOOD WAS GREAT SERVICE WAS NOT IF YOU PUT IN AN ORDER ONLINE YOU HAVE A TIME TO PICK UP BUT WHEN YOU GET THERE THEY START COOKING YOUR ORDER. THIS HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES AT THIS LOCATION. IF IT'S PAID FOR YOU KNOW I'M COMING. THANKS
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great
- Rating 5.01/9/18Wonderful service.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great
- Rating 4.012/27/17For once no mistakes thanks
- Rating 5.012/27/17Love using the online ordering app. Nice to order pay and then just walk in and pick up.
- Rating 4.012/5/17No mistakes this time but had to wait for food to be cooked staff was outside when I arrived for pickup time
- Rating 5.012/5/17Good to go!
- Rating 3.010/17/17Order was made wrong had to remake after putting in online order had to wait extra 20 minutes
- Rating 5.09/26/17This location did very well this time thanks
- Rating 4.09/20/17Nice job
- Rating 4.09/12/17Great online service
- Rating 2.09/12/17I had call in order so that means DRIVING to your establishment. My order was not complete (no biscuit or condiments, napkins plastic ware) and hash browns were to hard and omelet had to many big pieces of mushrooms. Double burger was still red in middle. Exactlyb6 onion rings. This particular establishment seems to have terrible night time service. I work overnight so that's where I can go to get what I want. Have to do better with cooking and customer service.
- Rating 5.08/11/17I like when walk in and dont have wait .i just walk in and pick up walk out fast and ez