Denny’s Blue Ridge Cutoff
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Blue Ridge Cutoff
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Blue Ridge Cutoff
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Private Banquet room
- Rating 4.012/11/18Great service
- Rating 5.012/4/18My order was made to perfection!!!!
- Rating 5.011/29/18Sue is the best waitress ever. 💞
- Rating 3.010/16/18While family was visiting we decided to go into restaurant to eat because our service before had been excellent. However they lost our ticket never ordered our food and finally after an hour our food was cooked and brought to us. Manager did not charge for food but this was disheartening. We have gone back for a pick up since with great service.
- Rating 1.08/9/18I had 2 bad experience with Denny online service when it comes to delivery. My food never made it, then when called I got no help or answers. My last delivery my food was cold and old.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Placed online order said ready in 20 minutes waited 1 hour and 10 minutes after the time. Wanted to cancel order but my husband just got off work loves Denny's never had a problem like that before will reconsider next time.
- Rating 3.06/26/18My order was wrong the workers there are very rude
- Rating 5.06/26/18For an order at Midnight, this was PERFECT! We stayed at the hotel next door so it was very convenient also :)
- Rating 4.06/20/18Order was right and food was Great
- Rating 5.04/9/18Quick and Easy, always fast!
- Rating 1.03/27/18Grits not done. Did not receive Strawberry syrup for pancakes that I was charged gor.
- Rating 2.03/19/18Part of the kids meal was missing... ordered yogurt and didnt get it... also didnt get the eggs that were suppose to come with it
- Rating 1.03/14/18The order was wrong and tasted old. Wasn’t happy about this at all. The biscuits and gravy had chunks of sausage just thrown in there.
- Rating 4.02/27/18We usually order between 3-5 A. M. COOKS NEVER HAVE ORDER READY EVEN PREPAID ON LINE
- Rating 3.02/20/18FOOD WAS GREAT SERVICE WAS NOT IF YOU PUT IN AN ORDER ONLINE YOU HAVE A TIME TO PICK UP BUT WHEN YOU GET THERE THEY START COOKING YOUR ORDER. THIS HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES AT THIS LOCATION. IF IT'S PAID FOR YOU KNOW I'M COMING. THANKS
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great
- Rating 5.01/9/18Wonderful service.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great
- Rating 4.012/27/17For once no mistakes thanks
- Rating 5.012/27/17Love using the online ordering app. Nice to order pay and then just walk in and pick up.