Denny’s Gold Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gold Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gold Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 1.012/19/18My worst experience at Dennys ever. My order was missing the two additional sides I paid for. The pancake puppies were missing thier pumpkin icing, my turkey sandwich was missing the gravy and the burboun bacon burger was missing thr bacon. The waitress rolled her eyes when I had to go back into the restaurant the second time. The first time was to get my additional sides, the second was to get the icing. I didn't notice the missing gravy or bacon until I got home. I called the following day to speak with the manager and they said the manager would call me. I still have not received a phone call. Two tables walked out without service while I was waiting for my sides. This Dennys used to be good, but their service and evening wait staff has drastically decreased their standards. I can only assume the managers lack of concern directly affects their attitudes.
- Rating 2.011/6/18unprofessional
- Rating 4.010/1/18I think Denny's is great besides one day I did a uber trip and they did not give me the shakes to go with the order, and then when I went back to pick them up they gave me the melted ones. So I asked them to re-make them so the customers would not be disappointed. I believe they gave me a thumbs down because of this.
- Rating 2.09/25/18The PART of my online carry out order I received was fine. I called to ask the money for the item I did not receive (dessert- apple) be credited to my card which I used to pay. A female answered the phone and said I’d have to talk to a manager. No one ever came to the phone and it was disconnected. I attempted calling again multiple timed and the phone was never answered. Amy B.
- Rating 1.09/8/18I ordered online and it took over 40 minutes for me to receive my order for pickup. When I did, it was the wrong item. I ordered a cobb salad and received a house salad. Even the house salad was messed up...they didn't include the croutons. Very disappointed in the service and food at this location.
- Rating 2.08/29/18Poor Custer service especially on nights weekends....
- Rating 4.07/16/18Food was fresh good but no side sauce
- Rating 1.07/16/18Arrived at the pickup time and woman got ticket then walked away. Another woman came to sit someone else. When the other customers stated I was there first, she stated oh she’s waiting on a pick up. The first woman returned, 12 mins after I’d been standing there waiting, to ring out other customers then informed me my food wasn’t done. 10 mins later I got my order brought to me by another woman.
- Rating 2.07/11/18Worst experience put a order online my husband gets there and was told had no hamburgers. He ask for money back as we paid online was told couldnt have money. Was substituted for omlettes. Hashbrowns not done. I will go to another dennys instead of one in kingdom city.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service great food
- Rating 2.03/21/18I am still waiting for the franchise owner of Dennys to follow up on my concern. About one week ago, I submitted my complaint via Dennys website and expressed concerns about onion rings. I ordered Create Your Own Burger and onion rings; they gave me 5 pieces of onion rings. I told them I normally get about 10 pieces, but two workers defended. The manager gave me 5 more pieces. I am not sure why they think I should get 5 pieces?
- Rating 1.03/6/18My family and I ate there a few weeks ago for the first time in probably a year. I have to say the experience was not a good one. My good was undercooked so the waitress gave us a discount on that but shortly after my son found a black hair in his food and none of us have black hair. My husband informed the staff of this and we could hear them talking about it from the back. Saying things like well don't take off the whole meal since there was only hair on the pancake plate and not the other half of the which was the meat part of the breakfast meal. And apparently they decided to do nothing about the issue so we just payed and left. I decided to give it another try thinking maybe it was just a busy day and next time would be better. This time I ordered online the bacon cheddar tots. When I went to pick up order I was informed then that they were put of tots. I understand that things like this happen but I dont understand why I couldn't of been notified before I waited and drove up there just to have to wait for fries instead. They had all my contact info so why not call? I dont think I will be eating there for a very long time that's for sure
- Rating 3.02/20/18Quick service, just wish my order was correct. I've added cheese to my hasbrowns twice without getting it...
- Rating 5.01/17/18Very good food and was ready for pick up
- Rating 3.012/5/17I love ordering Denny’s via online, but I had some issues with their carry out food. I always get 5-6 pieces of onion rings whenever I order create-your-own-burger and I always ask them to add more. Sometimes, they said no. Whenever I show up at the restaurant and pick up my food, I always wait 5-10 minutes for one of the waitresses to follow up with me.
- Rating 4.09/11/17They have the tendency for forgetting to pack toasts and tortillas. However, they listen to me and follow up with me smoothly.
- Rating 5.010/28/16The food was delicious and the service was great.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Paula!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Best waitress, Lacey (senior at North Callaway high school)Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for recognizing our server, Tracy! We think she's great, too!
- Rating 5.010/27/16As usual we were allowed to substitute or omit things from what we ordered. We love Dennys breakfast items with chorizo sausage. ThanksResponse from Denny's11/16/16Hi Gayle! Thanks so much for the feedback. We pride ourselves with having something for everyone. Thanks for being such a loyal customer.
- Rating 3.010/27/16I called in my order for pick-up. A man answered, and said he would put me on hold "for a minute." I was on hold for 6:45 minutes, with no sign of anyone coming to take my order. I called back and got a busy signal. I called back again and a woman answered and after I told her my situation, she apologized. She got me someone else who took my order. When I placed my order, I told them I was now only 5 minutes away from the location, because I was driving home from work. I was told they'd work as quickly as possible to have my order ready, but it would take "a lot longer than 5 minutes."
When I arrived at the restaurant 20 minutes later, my order was ready but incomplete. When I arrived home, some items were missing from the order. It's not the first time this has happened.
I go to this location repeatedly, for dine-in and pick up orders. The dine-in experience is always much better. They can't get their act together for to go orders.Response from Denny's11/16/16Hi Rita, we're sorry to hear that your to-go experiences have been unfavorable.
We appreciate the time you took to provide this invaluable feedback which essentially will only help us to improve. We will pass your comments along to the appropriate people.
Thank you again for your feedback. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.