Denny’s Gold Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gold Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gold Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 5.010/28/16The food was delicious and the service was great.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Paula!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Best waitress, Lacey (senior at North Callaway high school)Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for recognizing our server, Tracy! We think she's great, too!
- Rating 5.010/27/16As usual we were allowed to substitute or omit things from what we ordered. We love Dennys breakfast items with chorizo sausage. ThanksResponse from Denny's11/16/16Hi Gayle! Thanks so much for the feedback. We pride ourselves with having something for everyone. Thanks for being such a loyal customer.
- Rating 3.010/27/16I called in my order for pick-up. A man answered, and said he would put me on hold "for a minute." I was on hold for 6:45 minutes, with no sign of anyone coming to take my order. I called back and got a busy signal. I called back again and a woman answered and after I told her my situation, she apologized. She got me someone else who took my order. When I placed my order, I told them I was now only 5 minutes away from the location, because I was driving home from work. I was told they'd work as quickly as possible to have my order ready, but it would take "a lot longer than 5 minutes."
When I arrived at the restaurant 20 minutes later, my order was ready but incomplete. When I arrived home, some items were missing from the order. It's not the first time this has happened.
I go to this location repeatedly, for dine-in and pick up orders. The dine-in experience is always much better. They can't get their act together for to go orders.Response from Denny's11/16/16Hi Rita, we're sorry to hear that your to-go experiences have been unfavorable.
We appreciate the time you took to provide this invaluable feedback which essentially will only help us to improve. We will pass your comments along to the appropriate people.
Thank you again for your feedback. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 2.010/27/16Food is decent but the last few times we have been has been poor at best. This dennys seems to go through this every year. They will be great for a bit then service, food quality and even portions go down the drain. Food presentation is important. As important as quality and the amount you receive. The last four times my wife has ordered avocado there is an issue. Three of the four times she just didn't get it and the fourth the amount was a joke. Even the manager agreed. I don't think we have been since around July. I have even had coupons for a free grand slam and never bothered to use it because of how disappointed we have been. I hope this feedback helps. I am really not sure if your locals are supporting You but the travelers are. If things don't change word will keep spreading and those might slow down too. Also they are looking into a sit down restaurant across the highway just so you know.Response from Denny's11/16/16Eric, thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize at the negative experience you had at this location. We'll make sure to pass this on to the appropriate people and franchisee. Thanks for your patronage and we hope that you will give us another chance.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Service is always good; Carrie is wonderful! Food is great at reasonable prices. BTW, thanks for updating the building- much better.Response from Denny's11/15/16We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience, Joyce! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 4.010/26/16We enjoyed the Senior Turkey Dinner last night at Denny's in Kingdom City, MO. The food was great and the service was good, albeit understaffed. It's nice to have seasonal changes to the usual menu.Response from Denny's11/7/16We're glad you enjoyed our seasonal offerings, Kathy! Hope to see you again soon.