For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lebanon
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lebanon
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/4/18The moons over my hammy sandwich had only 2-3 slices of ham, nothing even comparable to the photo. The bread was soggy and disgusting. The bacon cheddar tots were not done all the way through. My husband said the hash browns were not good at all this time. The time before this that we ate there, I got sick afterward. I don't know 100% for sure it was caused from there but I'm pretty sure it was the ham since I was the only one that had ham and the only one that had stomach issues. We've eaten there before and it's been fairly decent but after the last 2 times being bad experiences, I'm not sure we'll return.
- Rating 5.09/5/18The Cobb Salad was wonderful. Thank you for sending a reasonable portion of salad dressing instead of the tiny ones you get in so many places.
- Rating 5.01/17/18It was my first time using Denny’s online ordering and pick-up service. There were no problems and it was super easy. My only complaint would be the inability to use coupons when ordering online.
- Rating 5.012/27/17We love Lebanon Denny's. Lacey O and Andrew who works nights are by far the ABSOLUTE Best servers ever!!!