For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lebanon
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lebanon
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/18/19Food was ready for pickup on schedule and the service was friendly. The food tasted great.
- Rating 2.011/29/18The toast was soggy, there was barely any ham on the sandwich, maybe 4 slices. Overall, the food was not good and definitely not worth the money.
- Rating 2.010/4/18The moons over my hammy sandwich had only 2-3 slices of ham, nothing even comparable to the photo. The bread was soggy and disgusting. The bacon cheddar tots were not done all the way through. My husband said the hash browns were not good at all this time. The time before this that we ate there, I got sick afterward. I don't know 100% for sure it was caused from there but I'm pretty sure it was the ham since I was the only one that had ham and the only one that had stomach issues. We've eaten there before and it's been fairly decent but after the last 2 times being bad experiences, I'm not sure we'll return.
- Rating 5.09/5/18The Cobb Salad was wonderful. Thank you for sending a reasonable portion of salad dressing instead of the tiny ones you get in so many places.
- Rating 5.01/17/18It was my first time using Denny’s online ordering and pick-up service. There were no problems and it was super easy. My only complaint would be the inability to use coupons when ordering online.
- Rating 5.012/27/17We love Lebanon Denny's. Lacey O and Andrew who works nights are by far the ABSOLUTE Best servers ever!!!