Denny’s Dorsett Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Dorsett Road
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Dorsett Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Free WiFi
- Rating 2.011/6/17I placed an on-line order with this Denny's on the morning of 11/05/17 and left for the short drive to the restaurant. When I arrived, the order was sitting on the counter next to the cash register in a plastic bag. Great! I thought. all I need to do now is pick it up. There was no one else at the front counter and very few customers at the tables. No fewer than 6 Denny's employees (in uniforms) walked right past me, one even working on something on the nearby counter, another who looked like a manager, another two who were, obviously, servers. NONE of these people even looked in my direction, or in any way acknowledged my presence. This is not the first time this has happened to me at this Denny's restaurant. Two elderly gentlemen walked up behind me to pay their bill. One was having trouble standing and was anxious to leave. I offered for them to go ahead of me to check out. After a few minutes one of the men asked if ANYONE had acknowledge me yet, obviously annoyed as well. I told them no. Employees continued to walk throughout the area near the checkout counter of the restaurant without so much as looking our way. It almost seemed as if they had been trained that "whatever you do, do NOT look at customers who are standing at the front counter. That is NOT your job." It was pretty obvious. Finally, a young lady came to the registered and asked "how are you". I replied "not good". And explained my displeasure with the operation. She just handed me my order. There is no way a customer should have to wait as long as we did without some sort of recognition. A simple "someone will be right with you" and a smile would have been great. Nothing!
- Rating 4.010/26/17I love the online ordering feature, but I think it lacks the TLC of dining in the restaurant. The portion sizes of the potatoes and eggs was scarce for the price. The quality of the food was great as always. It saves time, but the disadvantage for me is I cannot use my AARP discount-it doesn’t allow you to enter the card number.
- Rating 5.010/2/17They were professional and respectful! Timely service and the food was great !!!!
- Rating 4.09/25/17The food was pretty good... I was somewhat impressed. Only negative was the roll was burnt. Overall good food and service.