Denny’s Dorsett Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Dorsett Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Dorsett Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Free WiFi
- Rating 5.012/18/18Denny's on Dorsett Road in Maryland Heights has an excellent choice of menu. The food was well prepared and delicious. I would give the facility 5 stars.
- Rating 4.012/11/18Love Denny's and most of the time have a great experience. It's just probably the holiday time of the year, but when I ordered on line the last two times, my order was wrong or missing an item. So I would rate my experience a 4 for the holidays and a 5 other times!
- Rating 3.012/11/18The site is very confusing delivery vs pick up and to change it you have to reorder, very time consuming. Taste and quality of food was great, would have been better if it arrived warm
- Rating 5.012/5/18Received great service.
- Rating 4.011/28/18Nobody makes pancakes like Danny's. They're my favorite! That's why I don't go anywhere else.
- Rating 1.011/6/18I’m never amazed at how they continuously get my order wrong or forget to put something in my bag. By the time I find out it’s too late because I choose delivery and yet I still choose to order from them, not again!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Food was ready for pickup and great customer service!
- Rating 4.010/3/18Easy to order online, easy to park in designated parking spot, but had a little wait for a long line of those individuals paying for their meals who ate in the restaurant. So, not as warm as it could have been.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Everything was great!
- Rating 2.09/10/18Food was okay but delivery was super slow.
- Rating 5.09/6/18Amazing and still hot when the order got to my office!!!!
Will order again!!!
- Rating 3.09/5/18Scrambled eggs were missing and hash browns were undercooked. We did not realize this until we got home and decided not to go back. Overall everything else was good!
- Rating 5.08/21/18We have just recently come back to Denny's after being away for several years. The one that was in our previous home was slow and not satisfactory. This one has excellent service and a varied menu that appeases all of our tastes in a family of very picky eaters. Keep up the great work!
- Rating 2.07/16/18This location's service is always bad. Our last chance was done as a carryout order. They forgot our drinks so this will be the last time we go here.
On a good note, they did refund the $ spent on the drinks quickly.
- Rating 4.07/4/18The oline app does not work all the time
- Rating 4.07/3/18I made a mistake on my online order and did not select delivery. It was almost time to cut off delivery for the night. I live just a block from the restaurant, so the manager delivered my order himself. That was over and beyond. I would have given five stars but the salad and BLT I ordered had limp lettuce and the BLT did not have much bacon on it. The rest of the food was fine.
- Rating 2.05/7/18My food was cold, the eggs were over easy instead of over medium, they didn't give me any napkins or silverware, I didn't get any syrup for my pancakes and it took over 10 minutes to get my drink.
- Rating 4.04/10/18Fast service but staff forgets essential items I.e. silverware or condiments.
- Rating 4.03/28/18The food is always pretty good here
- Rating 5.03/26/18Staff was professional and and friendly I ordered 3 nights in a row all fairly big orders with extra instructions and everything was prepared how I ordered it and was ready when they said it would be.management and staff working great together what a great team