Denny’s Lusk Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lusk Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lusk Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●MEETING ROOM AVAILABLE
- Rating 5.010/16/18Fast. Easy. And I got it to go.
- Rating 2.03/15/18I had placed a large online order and arrived at the restaurant at the time designated by the app. When I arrived at the restaurant, I saw a server entering through the back door. I parked in the designated "online order pick-up" space and entered the restaurant. I waited below the "online on demand" sign. I looked at the dining area and noticed that many of the tables were empty. As I waited, a different server was filling water glasses for a party of nine and she asked another server "where is [server's name]?" and then said "why am I always asking this question?". In the meantime, I watched the kitchen staff through the pass-through window and noticed a person walking through the kitchen using an electronic tablet. I don't know what that person was doing, but I wondered why she was doing what appeared to be administrative work, when several customers were waiting to pay and I was waiting to be served. As more guests entered, they were asked to seat themselves. I waited for 10 minutes before anyone greeted or spoke to me. When the server that I saw entering through the back door came to the register area, she helped the guests who were waiting to pay and then asked if she could help me. I pointed to the "online on demand" sign and said I was picking up an online order. She looked at the empty electronic screen and was obviously distraught, so I showed her my phone display of the order receipt/ payment. She immediately went to get my order ready. The set up for the two prime rib cob salads I ordered had been sitting in the pass-through window when I arrived fifteen minutes earlier. The carryout containers for the large salads were available, but the smaller container for the "kid's" entree was not, so the server had to improvise on-the-spot. I also had to ask for items that were on the online order that were not served. When my order was finally completed, I left after being there for 20 minutes with the food I had ordered. When I arrived at my home with the order, the food was well-prepared and tasty, but cold.
While the servers and cooks made comments that indicated their desire to serve their guests well, the person walking through the kitchen with the electronic tablet never even looked through the pass-through window at the guests who were at the register counter.
I have received outstanding, service at this restaurant in the past and I wonder what has changed.
- Rating 5.01/4/18Perfect service! The food was really amazing
- Rating 5.09/11/17I ordered breakfast online. My food was ready when I came in, all I had to do was take the bag and head back out the door. I could have stayed in my PJs! The order was all correct. I will probably use online ordering a lot more often, it was very easy.
- Rating 3.08/21/17We got our food but none of the drinks.
- Rating 4.08/17/17I wish the app allowed me to use my AARP discount and tip my server.