Denny’s E 350 Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 350 Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 350 Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/23/18Very Good .
- Rating 3.012/19/18The app and food were excellent but the delivery system needs improvement the food needs in some way be more secure from possible tampering.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Good food
- Rating 2.08/21/18Online order, wasn’t ready when I arrived despite coming in at the agreed upon time. After I received my order it was made incorrectly per the special instructions and I had to wait another 15 mi utes while it was prepared correctly. Instead of making a new order it was obvious they just removed the wrong parts and replayed and heated it back up.
- Rating 1.08/15/18Staff was rude and slow and my order was wrong
- Rating 1.08/14/18I didn’t receive my grapes for my kid’s meal.
- Rating 5.04/9/18The food was correct and delicious.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Ordered the specialty pancakes. Served without the caramel sauce. No biggie, I have some. But no silverware is a laugh. I have a lot of issues with this Dennys but I go back because they are closest to me. I was supposed to get a refund for grits and chicken apple sausage they didn't have. I never received my refund. I will keep trying because I like the food at Dennys.
- Rating 5.02/8/18Fast and friendly service.
- Rating 4.01/3/18Good service
- Rating 1.012/20/17Very slow service, cooks need to be retrained, zero since of urgency at this location,food is not hot after waiting forever and it's seems perfectly normal to employees you can only apologize so much
- Rating 3.012/19/17The last time I ate pancakes they were burnt and so was my pancakes.
- Rating 4.012/6/17Staff members were very friendly, and efficient, the meals were very good. I would definitely recommend this Denny's to my friends and family as a great place to eat.
- Rating 4.011/28/17Always have excellent service
- Rating 2.011/28/17Ordered online. Husband went to pick up food. Returned with food containers stuffed and thrown in what looked liked a trash bag and not the normal Denny’s carry bags. Did not receive correct orders. Had a long wait when husband went to pick the food up. He said it was very unorganized.
- Rating 4.011/20/17Satisfied.
- Rating 1.011/20/17I've gave this Denny's Raytown mo so many chances this unit can have 5 customer's or less and the waiting time is totally unacceptable when I made this order on line I waited 20 min to go pick it up and when there at Denny's I waited 45 more minutes what's the point of online orders there is zero sense of urgency at all at this location from restaurant manager down customer walks out of this location because of the waiting I have done so as well please correct this issue asap 816-699-6264 Patrick Williams
- Rating 4.010/2/17Great service
- Rating 5.08/21/17Perfect
- Rating 5.08/21/17good food, on time