Denny’s Frederick Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Frederick Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Frederick Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Private banquet room
- Rating 2.01/23/18The food was barely hot and not very flavorful.
- Rating 2.01/3/18This was the first time I ordered from Denny's since 2009 because of BAD SERVICE and as usual, I got bad service. I ordered online and my credit card was charged but when I arrived at Denny's in Enfield, the kitchen had no record of my order and my wife had to give someone the order over the phone and I had to wait for my order. Horrible system and service. This place just can't get anything right. I guess it will be another 9 years before I patronize Denny's and it will only be out of desperation! My breakfast order should have been discounted for such HORRIBLE service.
- Rating 3.011/28/17It was ok. The site said it would be ready I. 15 minutes and it was bit it was already cold by then.
- Rating 4.010/11/17Decent food, but packaging, portions, and quality do vary quite a bit.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Good service