Denny’s S Lindberg Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Lindberg Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Lindberg Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/10/18Placed an online order, once I arrived to pick up my order, I was not greeted by the host until 5 minutes after standing in line. Granted they were busy however she just kept assisting other coming up from their tables to pay their bills. The country fried skillet I ordered was missing my scrambled cheese eggs, the steak was practically doused in gravy and the potatoes and veggies were just slipped onto my plate. To my understanding of how the pic looked online and per the description my country fried steak was suppose to be atop seasoned potatoes, fire roasted bell peppers and onions, and shredded cheddar cheese, no it was not that and I was very disappointed and did not feel like driving all the way back to south county from the city.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Everything was fine except they forgot our toast with 2 meals. They did call to see if we wanted to come back and get it. When I tried to call back, I was having trouble with my phone and they could not hear me. I tried 2x from my significant others phone. And when I asked for Rose they said let me see if she was there and had me on hold for 2-3 minutes. I just hung up. I didn't have time to be on hold for something that should not have been forgotten. The quality and taste was great. The skillet was small and not like it is when we done at Denny's which we do often.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Ordering was easy. Food was ready when i got there. The only thing that upset me was the parking lot was full and the curbside pickup spot was taken and I was the only one picking food up at that time. Not a big deal but it seems like everytime I order someone is parked in that spot who did not order pickup.
- Rating 3.012/12/17Delivery person was great. The food itself not so much. Two items incorrect and fries were rock hard.
- Rating 5.011/4/17Everything is normally okay
- Rating 1.010/10/17Your online ordering has to become better. It's really flawed in the aspect the mobile version of your online ordering doesn't include a lot of the menu items.
My email stated 23 min to be done. My food was cooked earlier but there was no communication to the customer. My food was cold.
Staff was amazingly nice and deserve a better system to support their efforts.
1-star online ordering
- Rating 5.09/26/17Quick service
- Rating 3.09/5/17My receipt was signed off as being double checked, but my soup was not included. I do not work in that area often and was super disappointed.
- Rating 3.08/21/17Food was not ready
- Rating 4.08/17/17I had to wait an extra 30-40 minutes after the time that I arrived. After receiving my food, my fries were very cold and soggy. I will be coming back however, just hope that the wait time and food will be better!