Denny’s Midland Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Midland Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Midland Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/7/18I will never order food online from Danny's again with my bank card iono think I'll eat there again with the disrespectful workers work there on the phone after they made a mistake taking extra money out on my bank card and picking over my food
- Rating 2.07/24/18Ordering was easy, the app functions well. The store on the other hand was crap. I'm assuming the order was completed before the given ready time. That added in with the server not knowing where all the to go orders were mine sat on the counter as I waited 15 more mins. By the time I got it my hash browns were cold, and the bread on the grandslamwich was completely soggy.
This dennys is closer to be but will drive further out to the one on Dorset for better quality food.
- Rating 5.07/19/18Ordered through the app. Order was ready and fresh when I arrived.
- Rating 3.04/10/18My food was good but I was irritated with my carry out service. I walked in right before the host left the host stand. I thought she was sitting someone why she did not offer to help but she didn't. I really could not understand what she was doing, gathering menus, looking at receipt, eating fries, everything but helping a customer. She was pleasant when she finally noticed I was standing there but it took a few mins and she was not the only one not paying attention to the door.
- Rating 4.03/19/18Love the pick up service! Food was hot and fresh (eggs were a little overcooked for scrambled). The way Denny's packages "to go" orders is fantastic! No leakage, secure lids, and all utensils and condiments provided. Will definitely be utilizing this service a lot more.
- Rating 4.02/28/18Food was great but they forgot the requested sauces on a take-out order. It's just not the same without Denny's delicious ranch dressing!
- Rating 5.02/13/18Always have had quick service. Good variety of food. Love the real cherry cokes. Can't beat the the $4 Biscuit and Gravy off the value menu.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Love this place since it's been remodeled.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Love the new look and 90% of the time im happy with my order.
- Rating 2.012/5/17My food was burnt
- Rating 5.012/5/17Fantastic food frequently
- Rating 5.011/28/17We go at least twice a week - Denny's is our favorite. They have the best selection of food and my picky kids actually like eating here. It's great!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Haven't had a bad experience. Order is always ready in time and the food has been great. My only issue is, half the time I try to order online, the website is acting up and I can't order. Each time that has happened, I've ended up eating elsewhere
- Rating 5.010/25/17Bomb food
- Rating 4.09/19/17Although I had to wait for my food once I arrived, it was very delicious.
- Rating 4.09/10/17Wish food could stay warm until pick up
- Rating 3.08/29/17Our 2 orders of mozzarella sticks were undercooked and smashed.