Denny’s S Hampton Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Hampton Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Hampton Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/4/18Thanks for the opportunity to submit this review. I have been a customer of this location for years. This was my first delivery experience and the delivery was on time. I received exactly what I ordered, however, I share the following comments: Has brown potatoes were overly cooked.on the top and mushy on the underside; bacon was not of the quality that I am use to receiving from Denny's (small slices of approximately 3 inches. Everything else in the order was up to par.
- Rating 1.011/29/18Orderd food for delivery never got it didn’t get a refund
- Rating 5.011/14/18Service was quick and as promised....food was still hot. I will definitely use the service again.
- Rating 5.011/12/18Amazing service
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great service
- Rating 5.010/4/18Food was great and the gentleman who loaded it up was so nice. He made sure I had everything I need and was smiling and friendly.
- Rating 1.09/21/18When the staff is under pressure you can see it in all, and the servers are very mean.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Ordered online and my food was hot and ready when i arrived.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Ordered online and was able to walk in and out in moments. Very friendly staff.
- Rating 3.07/11/18The French toast was very very dry.
- Rating 4.07/11/18I must say thumbs up!!! I ordered breakfast online Sunday, and was completely taken aback, not only was the order done, hot, and correct, the employees were extremely friendly. And Kudos to the Manager, big smile and very attentive. Keep this up, and u keep my business!!
- Rating 5.04/10/18I like this service, it saved me a lot of time when i have on time to wait for long lines or even a table at lunch time.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Please contact me at3146254723
- Rating 5.03/19/18Easy
- Rating 5.03/6/18Good food, well packaged and delivered on time.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Good food and good delivery options. We enjoyed it and will definitely use the service again!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Every time I order DENNY'S on demand I am pleased thank you for the fast service I like placing online orders better than I like eating in the establishment.
- Rating 4.09/25/17The staff is great, but the building & parking lot could use some updating.
- Rating 5.09/19/17I recently ordered food online from them. They didn’t have it completely ready to go upon my arrival 25 minutes later, but they were courteous and apologetic about it, and everything was correct in my order- including the requested icing/extra sauces.
- Rating 3.09/12/17I asked for scrambled eggs n didn't get it