For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Veterans
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Veterans
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Last time I left a review it wasn’t very good because I had a couple bad experiences with the online ordering. I figured I’d give it one more shot. This time around was awesome. Everything was included I asked for, and everything I didn’t ask for! Thank you for listening!!
- Rating 2.010/25/18I ordered the double berry pancakes. Did not get the strawberries or bananas on top. This is now the second time.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Exalent service! Friendly employees.
- Rating 1.010/9/18I placed my order through the Denny's online page and paid in full. My food was supposed to be ready within 15 min and I arrived at exactly 15 minutes. I then waited for an additional 27 minutes to finally be given my order. In all I waited 42 minutes for my food. I could have gone to another sit down restaurant and eaten within that time frame. Very disappointing
- Rating 4.010/4/18Service was a little slow but it was accurate for take out
- Rating 5.08/28/18Excellent food! Excellent service!!
- Rating 5.08/14/18Always ready when I pick it up.
- Rating 4.08/7/18We order via online and pick it up at the restaurant. Everything was good but one dish had bell pepper and we put in the special instructions to omit the bell pepper as my daughter isn’t a bell pepper fan. Also our French toast and pancake sides was switched up. Other than that the food was good and next time we will make sure to check our order before we leave.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service and food
- Rating 3.06/26/18Didn’t have the condiments I asked for and my pancakes had two slices of strawberries and bananas on them. They are supposed to be covered in them. Did pick up since the last time I did door dash and had similar issues, thought this would be better. It was not, you need to work on your to go service!
- Rating 5.04/17/18We ordered three Grand Slams (each with individual preferences), and they were all perfect! It was a treat to have breakfast for dinner and eat it at home.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Always ready on time.
- Rating 2.03/21/18Steak was asked to be pink and ended up over done. Two desserts were missing
- Rating 5.03/17/18Always have good service and food when i order online
- Rating 3.03/14/18The Slow Cooked Pot Roast is very low on carrots
- Rating 3.01/31/18Hash browns were over cooked and burnt.
- Rating 5.010/26/17food and service is excellent
- Rating 5.010/2/17Always great food, and good service!
- Rating 4.09/12/17A very clean restaurant and friendly staff made our fresh, hot food even more enjoyable than I could have imagined!
- Rating 5.09/12/17Good food and great service