Denny’s S. Campbell Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Campbell Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Campbell Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/3/18There was no butter in
My pancakes also you would think a cake batter shake would have pieces of cake or batter inside shake.
- Rating 2.07/31/18Food was ready for desired pickup time
- Rating 2.07/31/18My last online order meal with Denny's on 7/29/2018 was a mess. The eggs were cold, the sausage links were barely cooked, the bacon shrunk up to barely anything, and there was hardly any hash browns at all. The only thing that was good was the pancakes. This was a surprise to me because they usually fix me a great breakfast. I think my food was just thrown together quickly because they were very busy.
- Rating 1.07/12/18My last on line order breakfast wasn’t the same as my prior order
- Rating 3.07/11/18My experience was not very good. The food was cold and the grits were really thin. I am disappointed with this experience. They usually have great food.
- Rating 5.07/3/18I love Dennys. The food is amazing and the staff is fantastic. I placed an online order and it was ready when I got there and the cool trays for my order help keep food separated is amazing and cooked correctly. The very next day the whole went to our local Dennys for dinner. The staff was great, funny, and our waitress treated our 8 year old to a sundae to celebrate his playing in the Boys and Girls Club 2-3 grade baseball all-star game. Always have a wonderful experience when we visit Dennys
- Rating 5.07/3/18My on on line order was ready at pickup time.
I was very pleased with my breakfast
- Rating 5.04/9/18I have had really good service here at some of your other locations.
- Rating 4.03/19/18Great food!
- Rating 2.02/28/18not a real happy customer...eat at this location frequently. I was there just last week, ordered the nachos. while eating, I had to remove a piece of plastic out of my mouth from the nachos. I brought this to the manager's attention "Oh, it's from the bag they came in" no apology, discount ...anything. Probably will not frequent any longer
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great customer service will eat there again
- Rating 5.01/10/18Very good food. Fast service!
- Rating 5.012/13/17Excellent food. Excellent service
- Rating 5.012/10/17Yummy as always!!
- Rating 1.011/29/17We ordered to pick up and the food was cold hard and disgusting. not impressed in any way. We will never go back or recommend this Denny's location.
- Rating 4.08/25/17Loved it!!!