Denny’s North Loop Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North Loop Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North Loop Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/20/18My rating has only to do with the app. I absolutely love Denny's food and the price. What I'm not pleased with is the fact that I can't order more often. Due to a system flaw in processing my debit card. I get an error message that says my zip code is incorrect and my order cannot be processed. So the only time I get food is when I have a card that hasn't been used. So I don't know when that would be. So I have to order from a different place I instead.
- Rating 3.010/9/18I placed my order online at 7:24PM. Was told it would be ready at 7:40PM. My order had not even been put in to the kitchen when I arrived. I waited 15 minutes to receive my order and when I did it wasn't complete. Waited another 10 minutes for the apple crisps. The restaurant was not busy. The staff was friendly but did not offer any apology or reason. Food was completely cold except for the apple crisp.
- Rating 4.08/14/18Food was good! I got my order to go and it was good.
- Rating 5.011/26/17Good
- Rating 1.010/26/17Its just not up to standards starting with manegament and trickling down to personel. No concept of costumer service to the poin of manegament arguing a mood point and probing it when all that was needed was no proble let me help you with that and defuse the problem and onto serving the costumer.