Denny’s Merlin Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Merlin Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Merlin Drive
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 3.02/25/19The food was okay, nothing special. The cheese sticks were not melted like normal, the bun on the burger was soggy and the fries were cold. The other food was fine.
- Rating 5.012/18/18Nice place to eat, good food
- Rating 3.012/11/18I ordered online, showed up at approximate time my order was supposed to be ready. Apparently nothing was ready, order of nachos and mozzarella sticks. Watched the waitress go to find my order which I saw them carry around and set aside while the also filled another online order. This customer had not even arrived yet. I stood around about 20 minutes waiting. Needless to say the nachos were by then cold and soggy and the cheese sticks were cold. Not impressed at all and I paid almost $20 for that. I should've just went to Taco Bell.
- Rating 5.012/4/18on line ordering was a breeze
- Rating 5.011/14/18Always ready in a timely manner
- Rating 5.08/14/18Yummy goodness!
- Rating 4.06/24/18Food usually pretty quick. Always friendly staffResponse from Denny's6/25/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 1.04/3/18First of all, dont waste your time on to go ordering. Waited 10 mins after the time the ema said it would be ready. When I get there they say oh it didn't go through right. So, I wait another I would say at least 30-40 mis. When they finally bring it out I'm told to check if it was all there and it wasn't. By the time I got everything it was about a 50 minute process and my food was cold. Secondly, the staff are rude as hell.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Your overnight service sucks you have a cook that works the overnight shift that under cooks food sometimes you don't even get the food when you have it Ordered ahead of time using the app there have been several times where I have done so and I show up and hes in the corner talking to group of friends and says I'm sorry I didn't realize there is a ticket in the window And then rushes to cook the food Switch winds up being under cooked I will no longer be ordering my food from your location this is happened to me it least 5 times I am sorry to say that you have lost my businessResponse from Denny's3/19/18We’re sorry that you had a less than perfect experience. We want you to know that our District Manager is personally reviewing your feedback to improve the store’s operations. Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your concerns!
- Rating 1.03/6/18I ordered my food around 3am online an put that I would pick it up at 4am I got there at 4:05am the Cook hadn't even started on my food yet said he was on break didn't know there was a ticket in the window Then the cook rushed to cook the food the onions and mushrooms weren't fully cooked I didn't even put the bourbon sauce on their like I had asked for What's the point of ordering online if there now you gonna have your food ready when you ask to have it ready
- Rating 5.02/20/18The service in the restaurant by staff and the food is always superb.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I recently placed an online order and was told it would take 19 mins. When I got to the Denny's I had a couple of mins left. The hostess said that she didn't know that they would bring up my order when it's ready....after another 30 mins of waiting (yes 50 mins for pancakes!) I asked for my money back and was told I couldn't get it because it was an online order. Someone came in, placed a to go an got their food and left all while I waited for mine. When a server finally brought it up and I asked if it was cold because it sat in the warmer window for over 30 mins she told me she wasn't suppose to do online orders and she didn't know. So I got home, my food was cold, dried out and burnt. Don't waste your time placing an online order!!! Almost an hour for pancakes....and I am still waiting for a call back from a manager (conveniently they were too busy, so they had to take my information🙄)
- Rating 4.010/28/16To whom it may concern,
We miss going to Denny's and I miss "MY" special pecan caramel crunch milkshake that the team always gladly fixed for me. We currently overseas serving the country but we will visit Denny's againResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thank you for serving and protecting our country, Clavon! We will be here when you return!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Everyone there are great. They help with anything I need when I my grandkids with me. April is the best waitress I have had.Response from Denny's11/18/16Elie, thank you for the kind words. April goes above and beyond her job and we are lucky to have her here at Denny's! Thanks for being such a loyal customer and we hope to see you soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Very good friendly atmosphere however floors are naturally slick and almost fell twice just letting you know!