Denny’s Fore Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fore Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fore Drive
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/28/18Waited and waited at the pickup window, made eye contact with a few employees. After 9 minutes someone finally came. I had 2 people in front of me who were placing orders, but then she started serving people who came after me, like am I invisible? Do you not care about me since you already have my money? Then I finally get my food, and rush out to my truck (I'm a truck driver and scheduled the order ahead of time because I have a tight schedule). Lo and behold the food is disgusting. The bacon tots are undercooked and taste of rancid oil and the burger had a foul taste to it as well. Maybe it was partially due to the fact my food was room temperature, even though I got there 4 minutes before my scheduled pickup time. Maybe it was the sourness and bitterness of my soul seasoning the final meal I partake in from an establishment that seems to have been steadily declining in quality over the last 4 years. One positive, there was more meat on this burger than anything I've ever seen. I'm sure I would have been stuffed had I been able to tolerate the flavor.
- Rating 3.08/7/18The food was good, but it was over an hour before I got it. Apparently, door dash accepted the delivery but did not have a driver in the area. The restaurant remade my food and it was hot/fresh when it arrived, but it was an hour after I planned on eating it.
- Rating 1.07/24/18Awful had to wait 45 minutes for my food.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Food is good and friendly service
- Rating 5.09/13/17very good food!!!
- Rating 4.09/7/17Need the ability to add the Professional Truck Driver discount and tip for person helping with my order.