Denny’s Fore Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fore Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fore Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/28/18Waited and waited at the pickup window, made eye contact with a few employees. After 9 minutes someone finally came. I had 2 people in front of me who were placing orders, but then she started serving people who came after me, like am I invisible? Do you not care about me since you already have my money? Then I finally get my food, and rush out to my truck (I'm a truck driver and scheduled the order ahead of time because I have a tight schedule). Lo and behold the food is disgusting. The bacon tots are undercooked and taste of rancid oil and the burger had a foul taste to it as well. Maybe it was partially due to the fact my food was room temperature, even though I got there 4 minutes before my scheduled pickup time. Maybe it was the sourness and bitterness of my soul seasoning the final meal I partake in from an establishment that seems to have been steadily declining in quality over the last 4 years. One positive, there was more meat on this burger than anything I've ever seen. I'm sure I would have been stuffed had I been able to tolerate the flavor.
- Rating 3.08/7/18The food was good, but it was over an hour before I got it. Apparently, door dash accepted the delivery but did not have a driver in the area. The restaurant remade my food and it was hot/fresh when it arrived, but it was an hour after I planned on eating it.
- Rating 1.07/24/18Awful had to wait 45 minutes for my food.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Food is good and friendly service
- Rating 5.09/13/17very good food!!!
- Rating 4.09/7/17Need the ability to add the Professional Truck Driver discount and tip for person helping with my order.