Denny’s Highway 1 South
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Highway 1 South
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Highway 1 South
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.08/7/18I eat here once a week, if not more .. You guys have done a good job of getting my order right lately. I usually order to go after midnight. The night crew should just be better at answering the phone.
- Rating 1.04/3/18I like your food. The ultimate omelette is Awesome! The servive is unacceptable! If you all don't get properly managed and staffed I'm afraid your Greenville store will be out of business soon. We need to keep citizens in this community employed but they must be trained & polite! I watched three people leave the store because of the wait time. Easter weekend and you were under staffed. " when you fail to plan; Plsn to fail" contact me for some basic business tips for your frontline staff. They have potential that hasn't been tapped into.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great service
- Rating 2.03/6/18The food was not good. I wanted a well done egg. It was runny and my bacon had egg all over it. I washed the bacon and ate it. The wheat pancakes were horrible. I've had them before and they were good. These were gummy & tough Like leather.
- Rating 4.02/21/18Great
- Rating 5.012/12/17Always great service!
- Rating 5.011/6/17Love It! My online orders are always correct.
- Rating 5.010/26/17I always enjoy my food at Denny's. The customer service is great and my food is always fresh!!
- Rating 4.010/16/17Love the food
- Rating 1.010/10/17The employees were not welcoming...bad service
- Rating 5.010/2/17I have had great experiences every time that I have ordered from the online site.
- Rating 3.09/12/17The food was good however several things were left from my order. Of course we should have checked it before we left, however making the online order - everything was quite specifically detailed.