Denny’s Canal Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Canal Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Canal Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18I just love the food here
- Rating 5.07/3/18The food is always great. The service is friendly. Prices are reasonable. Good choice for Vegetarians.
- Rating 5.04/10/18The food was excellent ! It was a quick and convenient process. Will do it again.
- Rating 4.03/6/18Tasty food and good service. Although the portions seem like they have gotten smaller.
- Rating 3.02/21/18The employees after hours are never in the loop about promotions that are happening. Everytime I have an applicable promotion they say"managers not here and she would have to look at that". As a third shift worker myself, I order late at night. to take advantage of my promotions. This is problem that should be resolved,
- Rating 5.01/24/18Great value
- Rating 2.012/12/17My food was not ready upon pick up time. Also customers eat with their eyes first, it looked as if my prime rib Philly sandwich was premade and sat understand a warmer.