Denny’s N. Washington Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Washington Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Washington Street
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.05/14/19The food and service were fantastic.
- Rating 3.011/30/18On Thanksgiving morning at 10am I had someone pick up my pre-ordered Thanksgiving Dinner for 4. As I was preparing my guests plates I realized the dessert, Pecan Pie Extra $8.99, was not included at the time of pick up. Imagine the letdown on their faces, while I'm standing there holding the can of Redi Whip. The rest of the dinner was very very good, but rolls should be included for goodness sake! I would definitely reorder this again, but be more thorough upon pick up. Also, I called and the manager and he really was sorry, and offered me a free pumpkin pie, I declined and just picked up the pecan pie later that night.
- Rating 4.010/3/18Real hamburgers. Not prepackaged and frozen. Tasted so good. GREAT seasoned fries too!
- Rating 5.09/21/18Very friendly staff, wonderfully prepared and presented food order. Order was placed on-line and picked up. I wish they had delivery here!
Take-out orders are carefully packaged which is greatly appreciated!
- Rating 4.08/28/18Glenn P
Food was hot and came out quick. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Rating 3.08/8/18When I went to pick up my food the cashier didn’t even know they had a order for pick up. My food was stored on floor in the back. It was cold.
- Rating 4.06/26/18I was surprised at how crowded the entrance area is at this location. Food was great. Asked for cream cheese because I can’t eat sugar. I was given the sweetened cream cheese for other menu items. Quite harried service.
- Rating 3.03/27/18The order was fine, except we were missing one order of pancakes.
- Rating 1.03/27/18Pancakes were overcooked and brown. I had asked for the prime rib cheese skillet, but I had received the chicken instead. Highly disappointed.
- Rating 5.03/19/18I ordered online and everything was Awesome!
- Rating 3.03/6/18The item I ordered was ok. It was nothing special. I did however think it was way over priced. I ordered the chicken bacon classic with seasoned fries. The order was ok, it was JUST ok. and it was over priced. My total was around $10.00 for what i got was NOT a good value for the money. One problem was that the fry order looked like an order of small fries. Something a child would get. Next the chicken sandwich was ok JUST ok. It did have a nice flavor however it was way over priced. My order for this sandwich and seasoned fries should of been in the $7 to $8 range TOTAL. My order was over $10.00. Would I order again from Denny's. Sure HOWEVER the price total would have to drop majorly. That being said. was my order hot and fresh? Yes I have NO complaints about this. The person whom got my to go bag was also Nice and friendly. Fact the food I received was good BUT it was WAY over priced.
- Rating 3.01/30/18First time ordering online. My husband picked it up and drove it back home. 5 minute drive tops. Our order was wrong and cold. I took pictures to show exactly how they arrived. Called to let them know, manager on shift was polite and helpful. He took my name and my order for me to come back for same meal on them.Thanks for righting a wrong.
- Rating 4.01/30/18My only complaint is that the restaurant only had one waitress taking care of the entire restaurant and the register. She was really good at taking care of everyone and she got my food to me as soon as the cook had finished it but she should have had some help.
- Rating 5.01/3/18We love Denny's. It has been our Holiday go to for many years now. We enjoy a leisurely breakfast now and then then too. It is a great value for a family on a budget.
- Rating 3.012/27/17Food was good like usual. But I had asked for no onions. There were still a few in it. Makes me believe that they had put onions in it and picked it out.
- Rating 5.011/6/17I ordered the turkey and stuffing dinner and it was so reminiscent of Thanksgiving meals of my past. The food was delicious and filling. The food was ready when I arrived and the staff were so friendly.
- Rating 4.010/17/17Delicious food. Great service. Reasonably priced.
- Rating 5.010/2/17The food was delicious and ordering on-line was so easy. Unfortunately, the staff were short-handed so it took a few minutes to get my food but I didn't mind. They are always so courteous.
- Rating 1.09/20/17I ordered my food online at the Washington Ave location in Ocean Springs. After I placed my order I waited the 20 minutes before going to pick up my food as the instructions requested. When I arrived at D enny's the servers told me that their grill was down and that I had to figure out how to get my money back because they couldn't help me. Now I'm having to make phone calls their customer service line trying to retrieve my money for food that I paid for and didn't get. On top of that with the way the staff treated me i will never go back not will I tell people they should ever go to this location. The staff is very rude and the service is lacking.
- Rating 5.09/19/17It was so easy to place the order on the website and pay for my meal. I then went to pick it up. The staff were great and my food was delicious. It's so nice to be order my dinner online and pick it up when I don't feel like cooking.