Denny’s N. Washington Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Washington Street
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Washington Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/2/17The food was delicious and ordering on-line was so easy. Unfortunately, the staff were short-handed so it took a few minutes to get my food but I didn't mind. They are always so courteous.
- Rating 1.09/20/17I ordered my food online at the Washington Ave location in Ocean Springs. After I placed my order I waited the 20 minutes before going to pick up my food as the instructions requested. When I arrived at D enny's the servers told me that their grill was down and that I had to figure out how to get my money back because they couldn't help me. Now I'm having to make phone calls their customer service line trying to retrieve my money for food that I paid for and didn't get. On top of that with the way the staff treated me i will never go back not will I tell people they should ever go to this location. The staff is very rude and the service is lacking.
- Rating 5.09/19/17It was so easy to place the order on the website and pay for my meal. I then went to pick it up. The staff were great and my food was delicious. It's so nice to be order my dinner online and pick it up when I don't feel like cooking.
- Rating 5.09/13/17It's pretty good