Denny’s Hwy 80 East
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hwy 80 East
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hwy 80 East
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/19/18Thumb up on fast delivery!
- Rating 5.012/18/18Love going here to eat anytime I'm in the area! The food is great and so is customer service!
- Rating 1.011/14/18I placed an order, through the app. I wasn't informed that this location, that I frequent, was closed, that day, for remodeling. I went up there, to pick up my order and noticed the doors locked. I called this facility and was given word of the closure. I checked my account and I was still charged. I called back to let them know I wanted a refund! Sadly, I still have not gotten my refund!
- Rating 1.011/14/18I ordered through the app They charged my card 20 minutes later when my food was projected to be done I walked in to find the restaurant closed for remodeling. I can’t get a hold of anybody to refund my money not to mention I had to go without dinner!
- Rating 1.04/4/18I thought this was a good idea and would save some time but it wasn’t. Fortunately, the manager honored my order but this didn’t save anytime as I had to prove I’d placed an order before they started cooking. I don’t know if I will use again.
- Rating 5.04/3/18YUMMY
- Rating 3.01/17/18The food could’ve been better. The sausages were nasty and the pancakes tasted odd.
- Rating 4.012/20/17Everything was ok.