For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ridgeland
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ridgeland
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/3/18Fast pick up...delicious food...courtesy staff
- Rating 5.04/7/18I enjoyed my dinner. The service was exceptional . I will be a returning customer. Keep up the good work.
- Rating 3.04/4/18I've noticed at all Denny's Restaurants...service is too slow! It takes 20 - 30 minutes to get the meal to the table...That's too long!
I do love the food though!
- Rating 5.03/26/18I ordered a slam breakfast online and the order was ready and accurate when I arrived. The pancakes were some of the best I have ever eaten.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Wait staff is wonderful but I had to come back two times for items left out my order I paid for. AfterI got home I realized I didn’t have a salad I paid for. I refuse to go back a third time and chalked it up as a loss.
- Rating 5.03/8/18I experienced spectacular service. The lady that served me was so sweet and so Southern. She allowed me to eat my food in the restaurant and the food was amazing. I couldn't tip her because I purchased through the app but I purchased a drink in person so I could tip her.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Good Morning
The eggs and hashbrowns were overcooked and my mom couldn't eat them so she had to throw them away.
- Rating 1.01/23/18The wait time was over an hour and it seemed that the restaurant was very short staffed. Even though the wait was long the hostess was extremely nice and helpful. Hopefully my next visit will be better.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Ordering was easy and food was ready on time. Did not get free Grand Slam for ordering online.
- Rating 1.01/9/18My first experience didn’t go right. Got home and had half my order.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great speedy take-out service!
- Rating 5.01/3/18THE FOOD WAS GREAT WITH FAST SERVICE.THIS WAS A TAKE OUT ON LINE ORDER. JUST DON,T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR CONDIMENT.
- Rating 5.011/28/17I really enjoy going to Denny's.... Love Denny's Food!!! The Pancakes keep me coming back for more!!!!
- Rating 5.011/6/17Food was hot and ready when I arrived!