Denny’s Nc #4
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Nc #4
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Nc #4
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/5/18Wrong items .... again . Last time hair was in my food ... missing toast ..... no pancakes blah blah blah won’t be backResponse from Denny's9/18/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@GoDennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 3.08/8/18the delivery service is awful and my food was cold for the third time. My order was not correct - there is not enough space in the custom box to make an informed decision.Response from Denny's8/15/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@GoDennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 5.08/8/18Food was done when they said..one thing add more syrup for the pancakes then one that's all.
- Rating 5.08/8/18The packaging was excellent! And I was completely satisfied!
- Rating 1.08/7/18The food was nasty with no Taste and the fries taste like old oil I would never go to that Dennys ever again when am in townResponse from Denny's8/15/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@GoDennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 5.08/7/18Thanks so much for your great service. Some coupons sometimes would be nice.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Awesome
- Rating 5.04/9/18The service was great and on time when I get there
- Rating 5.03/28/18Everything was delicious, management was very polite so was the cashier,they made sure my order was on time, made sure complete order was in the bag as well and all condiments. Will be coming back.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Great service !!!!!
- Rating 4.011/29/17Ok service
- Rating 5.09/11/17I love that I can order online and the food is always delicious
- Rating 5.08/18/17Online ordering site was easy to navigate and made the options easy to choose from. The actual food looks really close to the food pictures featured on the website. I got my food hot and correct in about 15 minutes time.