Denny’s Sunset Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sunset Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sunset Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/3/17Ordering online was simple however when i arrived at Denny's during the scheduled pick up time I did not receive my food until 32 minutes later. I asked for my money back and was told since I ordered online they can't do that so I had to wait the 30 or so minutes for them to fix my food.
- Rating 3.09/26/17This is the second time I have ordered online for this Denny's and I have had an issue. The first time, they claimed that they did not get my order and I had to wait an extra 30 minutes to get my food. I have proof of order and my card was charged, but I do not understand how they lost my order. This visit, when I ordered online again, I had another issue. When I got to the restaurant to pick up my meal, they then told me they were out o hash browns. My email and phone are on the order. Why did I not receive a phone letting me know there were no more hash browns after my order was placed. This is just getting to be ridiculous.
- Rating 5.09/13/17I always enjoy dennys great food an great people
- Rating 1.09/11/17It was a bad experience buying food from this Denny's. I order my food at 9:50am it was supposed to be ready at 10:17am. I got a there at 10:20am and asked for my food the manager told " it's going to be ready in any minute now". It was 10:40 and my food wasn't ready they didn't even have start preparing my food beside that they didn't even have the strawberry shake or iced cappuccino I order. I got my food at 11:10 and without drinks. What a great service.
- Rating 4.09/11/17They gave me the wrong order. I talked to the manager he quickly apologizes and corrected the situation.
- Rating 1.09/11/17The food was not hot and portions was very small. And not really tasty. I was very disappointed.