Denny’s Highway 751, #901
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Highway 751, #901
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Highway 751, #901
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.05/24/18Good food and service. Pickup was on time.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Food was cold and service was horrible
- Rating 5.03/14/18The night staff at this denny's....the name of the Cook : Rob (not sure of the last name) and the night cashier/host and the all the night waitresses are WONDERFUL!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! WILL BE BACK AGAIN!
- Rating 2.03/6/18I purchased the chicken tender dinner. I did not get my piece of garlic bread that comes with the meal or any dipping sauce. Needless to say this was an unsatisfying experience.
- Rating 3.02/28/18It's a newer store, and it's bright and clean inside. Service, however, leaves a lot to be desired. Not that the servers are bad, but it seems the store does not employ enough staff (or have a really poor scheduling) and they're always short-staffed, which leads to errors, poor quality food, and long wait times. I eat in two times and ordered to-go two times, and I am not in a hurry to go back.
- Rating 3.02/27/18The grits were nasty very hard no butter. Bacon was extra crispy.
- Rating 4.02/20/18It was great and rather tasty!!
- Rating 3.01/23/18The website takes too long to load when I want to make an order.
- Rating 5.01/18/18Sometimes, they are short staff, may get order late, but you get good food for the price. Sometimes you don't always get what you order, but it is still good.
- Rating 3.012/5/17I wasn't pleased with the on line ordering. It duplicated my order and once I got to the Dennys they said they didn't have anything to do with online orders. I also didn't get everything that comes with the food order. I couldn't show them a receipt because I got after my order was pick up. Other than that the food was very good. I will not let this keep from going back again.
- Rating 1.09/5/17I had to turn around and go all the way back home because my order was incorrect. When I wanted a refund the manager said that she couldn't issue refunds and comped us with some minute maid for our trouble. You need to give your front line people more room to give back refunds on orders.