Denny’s Highway 751, #901
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Highway 751, #901
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Highway 751, #901
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/25/18Pancakes were a little over cooked. Other than that, food was fine.Response from Denny's9/25/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny’s restaurant. Again, we apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. Your concerns have been reported to the general manager who will make a full investigation. As a customer, you are important to us, and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your first and last name along with your mailing address to email@example.com. We would like for you to be our V.I.P Guest and build your own Grand Slam!
- Rating 1.09/12/18Ordered takeout on the app Saturday morning around 11:30. At 12:30 I was still waiting on food. When I finally received my order, which was wrong I was told take it or wait another 30 mins to get it corrected. If it was just me, I would’ve asked for my money back but I was feeding people who waited more than long enough. It wasn’t even that busy in terms of customers, the staff was just backed up and seemed very lost as to what they should be doing to help operations flow. Ridiculous, will not be returning because the level of customer service is simply just not there.Response from Denny's9/12/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny's restaurant. We apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. As a customer you are important to us and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your name and mailing address to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.09/5/18Excellent
- Rating 5.09/2/18Food was great ! Staff was awesome
- Rating 1.08/28/18I will never return to this Denny’s location again. I order my food online & when I got there the lady handed me my food. I usually just take the food & go but something told me to check my order. I looked at my food. I ordered a omelette & red skin pototoes & literally only had 5 red skin pototoes. I would upload the picture if I could. I asked the girl & she said that’s the amount that comes now. I was highly dissatisfied & would never return againResponse from Denny's8/29/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny's restaurant. We apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. As a customer you are important to us and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your name and mailing address to the following email email@example.com
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great all around 🤗
- Rating 2.07/16/18Food always seemed rushed.... Not cooked all the way through.... Didn't enjoy my meal at all... Pancakes was disgusting.. One was dark brown and the other was light light Brown the taste was horrible... Paid 21 bucks for nasty food.Response from Denny's7/25/18I'm so sorry for the horrible service you received. Our customers are one of our top priorities. For the inconvenience I would like to send you a grand slam coupon. Please send your mailing address to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rating 5.05/24/18Good food and service. Pickup was on time.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Food was cold and service was horrible
- Rating 5.03/14/18The night staff at this denny's....the name of the Cook : Rob (not sure of the last name) and the night cashier/host and the all the night waitresses are WONDERFUL!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! WILL BE BACK AGAIN!
- Rating 2.03/6/18I purchased the chicken tender dinner. I did not get my piece of garlic bread that comes with the meal or any dipping sauce. Needless to say this was an unsatisfying experience.
- Rating 3.02/28/18It's a newer store, and it's bright and clean inside. Service, however, leaves a lot to be desired. Not that the servers are bad, but it seems the store does not employ enough staff (or have a really poor scheduling) and they're always short-staffed, which leads to errors, poor quality food, and long wait times. I eat in two times and ordered to-go two times, and I am not in a hurry to go back.
- Rating 3.02/27/18The grits were nasty very hard no butter. Bacon was extra crispy.
- Rating 4.02/20/18It was great and rather tasty!!
- Rating 3.01/23/18The website takes too long to load when I want to make an order.
- Rating 5.01/18/18Sometimes, they are short staff, may get order late, but you get good food for the price. Sometimes you don't always get what you order, but it is still good.
- Rating 3.012/5/17I wasn't pleased with the on line ordering. It duplicated my order and once I got to the Dennys they said they didn't have anything to do with online orders. I also didn't get everything that comes with the food order. I couldn't show them a receipt because I got after my order was pick up. Other than that the food was very good. I will not let this keep from going back again.
- Rating 1.09/5/17I had to turn around and go all the way back home because my order was incorrect. When I wanted a refund the manager said that she couldn't issue refunds and comped us with some minute maid for our trouble. You need to give your front line people more room to give back refunds on orders.