Denny’s Raeford Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Raeford Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Raeford Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great service
- Rating 5.012/18/18Excellent Service!! Thank you!
- Rating 1.011/28/18I’ve never received my food! I called many times buy nobody’s picked the phone up. In want to have my money back.
- Rating 2.011/6/18Food was cold and items were missing from order. The people on duty weren't helpful at all when I told them about my order being incorrect. Will probably not eat here ever again.Response from Denny's11/9/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny's restaurant. We apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. As a customer you are important to us and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your name and mailing address to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 4.010/30/18Food was amazing! Great presentation and taste!. Delivery was fast and the drivern was very courteous. The only negative was I did notreceive the milkshake I ordered and paid for.
- Rating 5.010/10/18I truly enjoyed my dining experience at the Dennys Fayetteville, NC location. The service was great and the atmosphere was fantastic. Time it took to be seated and arrival of my food was very impressive, I didn't have to wait long at all. The food was absolutely delicious. I look forward to dining there again soon.Response from Denny's10/10/18Thank you for the awesome rating, please come again!
- Rating 2.07/24/18Food was great. Warm and fresh, but we didn't get all of the food we ordered and paid for. Second time this has happened!Response from Denny's7/25/18I'm so sorry for the horrible service you received. Our customers are one of our top priorities. For the inconvenience I would like to send you a grand slam coupon. Please send your mailing address to the following email address email@example.com.
- Rating 4.07/16/18I placed a to go order and when I got home I noticed that I didnt get the side order bacon that I paid for. The food was great though.Response from Denny's7/25/18I'm so sorry for the horrible service you received. Our customers are one of our top priorities. For the inconvenience I would like to send you a grand slam coupon. Please send your mailing address to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Tiffani has great customer service. I will definitely come back for her. She was very nice and professional. Utensils not provided on to go order because they ran out. Food was hot,delicious and ready to pick up when I got there.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Delivery would be great
- Rating 1.04/5/18I used Dennys on demand placed my order at 11 it was to be picked up at 11:30. When I got there the hostess told me to have a seat but she didn't even bother to check on it. 10 minutes later I was told to go to the bar and wait and that took another 20 minutes until I got my order.
- Rating 2.04/4/18The food was not good. The food was not cooked as I ordered it. I needed it to be cooked specifically how I ordered it due to health reasons. They also didn’t honor the military discount after I ordered online.
- Rating 1.01/10/18Terrible will never come back placed a mobile order and everything was outta whack took 30-40 mins to get my beverages for my order after I already had the food and I just left couldn’t wait any longer second time they’ve messed me up they should cancel the mobile ordering for Fayetteville NC it’s a waste
- Rating 5.01/3/18Great service and food was excellent
- Rating 4.01/2/18Y'all need some more pancake options, some red velvet pancakes, strawberry, etc. Also, more online customization options on the pancakes you do offer. I shouldn't have to buy an entire breakfast just to get an order of peanut butter pancakes.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Good service & friendly staff
- Rating 2.012/14/17Service needs a lot of training but food is good
- Rating 4.012/5/17I love the ease of ordering online! Food was great!
- Rating 4.011/6/17I enjoyed the meal. My only complaint would be that my food wasn't ready until 20 minutes after the scheduled time.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Food was good, hot and quickly bagged and ready to go.