Denny’s Raeford Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Raeford Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Raeford Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/5/17I love the ease of ordering online! Food was great!
- Rating 4.011/6/17I enjoyed the meal. My only complaint would be that my food wasn't ready until 20 minutes after the scheduled time.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Food was good, hot and quickly bagged and ready to go.
- Rating 4.010/26/17Disappointed in the packaging on my second visit.. different even though I ordered the same exact thing
- Rating 1.010/10/17Food was not ready until 15 min after the scheduled pick up time and food was cold by the time I got it. I ordered online because of how long it typically takes and I still ended up sitting and waiting. I was not satisfied at all and don't think I'll be returning for a while.
- Rating 5.09/11/17I only get an hour for lunch so i ordered online. When i went by there to pick it up, the food was warm and ready. The staff was very polite and prifessional. It was my first time doing an online order with them so i was expecting something to go wrong. They failed to dissapoint. Will order again.
- Rating 2.08/28/17Appearance of food is important to me
- Rating 4.08/17/17Great service. My usual server is Samantha, always very nice