For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Greensboro
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Greensboro
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/14/18I usually have breakfast there a few mornings throughout the month. Breakfast service is decent. I’ve eaten there twice in the evening. My first evening Was Horrible!!! They didn’t have take out kids, I asked about a side order I placed and opened up my food looking for it. I wasn’t happy with them opening everything and looking. That’s Not Sanitary! So I actually didn’t want it. The manager said I couldn’t get my money back!!! He was extremely rude and appeared to be high! He was not professional at all. My second evening visit my sandwich was supposed to be made with sourdough bread, they were out so it was on rye bread and I wasn’t informed, so I didn’t know until I reached home. I’ve decided never to eat there in the evening again. And I’ve also cut back on my morning breakfast visits!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Hot & Great Portions!
- Rating 2.03/6/18Potatoes slightly under cooked. Eggs slightly over cooked. Was not complete 2 slices of bacon. Did not care for the extra rap music coming from kitchen. New business trending to be too urban. $11.00 breakfast wasn't good value for price and atmosphere made it worse. I was in restaurant mgmt for 20+ years and have been a mystery shopper. This restaurant is not starting off well.
- Rating 5.03/6/18First off, "WOW" to the food pick-up presentation... Love it!! I drive 5 mins to get home.... Food is still hot.. Love it!!! The variety of platters... Love it!! No need to say more!!
- Rating 1.02/27/18My 3rd day there I sat down and ate it was around 1am and we sat for a 2hr before we started to get our food so my cousin did not want her but I still wanted my food she pull the gm around and said she need to avoid there food and he said why I said nd it's been over 2 he he said and I said I'm trying to tell you he was like you can get your ads out my store the other employees was like he was already being rude to customer I said look I'm not leaving till I get my food and pay he called the cops that was so rude I always eat there
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always great food and excellent service!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Always great food and great service!
- Rating 5.09/20/17The only problem we had was there was a Hulu free trial offered and we didn't receive it. The food was excellent and we just walked in got our food and walked out!!
- Rating 4.08/22/17Excellent service. The only reason for not rating it a 5 is that the food was not too satisfying. Was hot and what I asked for, but the salad not as fresh and the fries; overcooked. Future orders of hash browns and French fries is to not over cook. Taste like someone else's leftovers. Overall Customer service experience is wonderful. I will try again.
- Rating 2.08/18/17I've ordered from this location twice. The first time they made The wrong burger and the second time my food was burnt and unappetizing. Not sure if I will give them a 3rd chance.