Denny’s S Memorial Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Memorial Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Memorial Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/16/18I ordered my food online. Was told that the food would be ready in about 20 minutes, went to pick my food up in that time frame. Had no problems what so ever. Everything went really smooth, the food was super delicious. Will be doing this again really soon!
- Rating 1.07/6/18I was charged twice for my order. Once online for $12 and again in the store for $16. I told the lady at front checkout it was supposed to be $12 and she gave me the $4 difference, however nothing has been done about the additional $12 I had already paid. Not to mention I ordered my food at 2:17, arrived at 2:37 and wasn’t able to get my food until after 3:00. The wait time was completely unacceptable and i am furious that i paid twice!!!Response from Denny's7/19/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at [email protected] to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 2.03/19/18It was ok.
- Rating 1.01/9/18Placed my order online at 9am and it was supposed to be ready for pickup at 9:20am. When I arrived at the restaurant at that time my order wasn't ready and I had to wait 20 minutes for them to prepare it. When I arrived home my order (skillet) had tomatoes in it which when I placed the order I requested no tomatoes. I wasn't pleased with this visit at all.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Great service . Thanks
- Rating 4.012/12/17Good service and quick preparation. So thankful for the free pumpkin pie for mu mobile order.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great service Great crew! Tyler always greets us with a big smile. He sets the tone for your store.
- Rating 4.010/10/17overall food order was good, however fish was burned on bottom
- Rating 5.010/10/17I have frequented this Dennys many times this pregnancy due to cravings and the fact I pass right by it on the way to work. I like how I can order breakfast, lunch or dinner at 7am. The staff is always very pleasant and I've never had any issues with my orders .
- Rating 2.09/19/17I completed my order online. I waited 25 minutes before leaving to get to Denny's; I waited an additional 20 minutes once I got there.