Denny’s Jimmie Kerr Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Jimmie Kerr Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Jimmie Kerr Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.01/9/18I ordered 3 teas with my to go order and didn't receive them. I didn't realize it until I got home so I wasn't going back out. Food was good.
- Rating 2.012/12/17Very slow service and the pancake puppies were not covered in cinnamon sugar nor did they come with the icing. Very poor
- Rating 4.010/10/17The food is always really good and is ready when I get there. Only complaint is I ordered the waffle slam with no sausage and cheese on my eggs. I got no cheese and only 2 pieces of bacon, I should have got 4 pieces of bacon. I was ok with that cause mistakes happen. The employees are very friendly.
- Rating 2.09/19/17The idea is good. I've ordered a couple of times. Both times, only part of my order was ready.... the hot part..... second visit the order was wrong. I was handed my food and told to have a nice day. I had to remind them, both times, that I had 2 other items. By the time my full order was ready, my hot food was cold. Very disappointed. I did a to go order today in store, not online, and they did the exact same thing. I've ordered the exact same 3 items all 3 times. ... all with the exact same result. I'll give it one more try then I'm throwing in the towel. I prefer my hot food hot and it should not take 40 min to an hour to get my food home seeing as I live 1.5 miles down the road. I hate leaving bad reviews but, there is nothing good to say. I'm hoping this review can help work out the kinks.