Denny’s Jimmie Kerr Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Jimmie Kerr Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Jimmie Kerr Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/16/18The over night waitresses Megan is the best ...
- Rating 1.08/21/18If I could give 0 stars I definitely would . This location is the worst Denny’s you can go to yet it is the only location near my house . The customer service is so pitiful here it is disgraceful .
1. When entering the restaurant it says wait to be seated . You wait and the waitresses will just walk by a line of people and don’t care . You typically will wait 10 minutes before anyone comes to the front to seat you or take payment for your meal . This was my experience on Saturday Aug 18 and Monday Aug 20. The restaurant was not full or busy during either visit .
2. The waitress sat me at a dirty table although there were clean ones available . I then had to wait for her to come back to only wipe one spot off the table versus wiping the whole table that was obviously dirty.
3. I waited 40 minutes for a superbird with redskin potatoes and a stack of pancakes . During the 40 minutes the waitresses avoided my table , peeping from the back , walkin to other tables letting them know that their food would be out shortly with no update to me . I did not say a word I just observed quietly .
4. 45 minutes later my superbird sandwich and potatoes is brought out on a small plate but without my pancake stack that I ordered and waited now 45 minutes for .
5. The waitress asks did I need anything else I advised yes the pancakes that I ordered. She said “oh I didn’t see the pancakes I’m the order”
6. The pancakes comes out 10-15 minutes after I’ve almost finished eating the superbird . The waitress doesn’t ask if I need anything she drops off the plate and goes right over to bring my check for the meal .
7. I wasn’t asked if I’d be ordering dessert , if I’d like a refill of water or if there was anything else I needed . The waitress then disappeared I never saw her again while other waitresses walked by seeing my empty cup of water with no ice left . I had to eat pancakes with no water and I was so disappointed I just wanted to get out and never come back . I’m glad this feedback email was sent because this needs to be fixed .
There needs to be better management at this location . I’ve been multiple times on different days , during different parts of the day just to see if the experience is different . IT GETS WORST WITH EACH VISIT . The managers don’t care because there is no way people are treated this way and expect to continue to get business . This is with multiple customers . The staff just hides in the back while people wait on service .
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service
- Rating 4.01/9/18I ordered 3 teas with my to go order and didn't receive them. I didn't realize it until I got home so I wasn't going back out. Food was good.
- Rating 2.012/12/17Very slow service and the pancake puppies were not covered in cinnamon sugar nor did they come with the icing. Very poor
- Rating 4.010/10/17The food is always really good and is ready when I get there. Only complaint is I ordered the waffle slam with no sausage and cheese on my eggs. I got no cheese and only 2 pieces of bacon, I should have got 4 pieces of bacon. I was ok with that cause mistakes happen. The employees are very friendly.
- Rating 2.09/19/17The idea is good. I've ordered a couple of times. Both times, only part of my order was ready.... the hot part..... second visit the order was wrong. I was handed my food and told to have a nice day. I had to remind them, both times, that I had 2 other items. By the time my full order was ready, my hot food was cold. Very disappointed. I did a to go order today in store, not online, and they did the exact same thing. I've ordered the exact same 3 items all 3 times. ... all with the exact same result. I'll give it one more try then I'm throwing in the towel. I prefer my hot food hot and it should not take 40 min to an hour to get my food home seeing as I live 1.5 miles down the road. I hate leaving bad reviews but, there is nothing good to say. I'm hoping this review can help work out the kinks.