Denny’s Dabney Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Dabney Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Dabney Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/15/19All of my order was wrong
- Rating 1.012/4/18Better quality cooks would make better food. We spend a lot of money here but we do not feel properly appreciated because we never get coupons or discounts. The only things you send are review offers and to buy more stuff. Not very customer friendly.
- Rating 1.011/28/18They forgot part of my order.
- Rating 1.011/14/18Employees are complete idiots! Ordered a custom cheeseburger online, and waited the required 20 minutes to go pick it up. It wasn't ready. They obviously hadn't even started. They were not busy, as it was around 3:00AM. They the stupid waitress brought out an overcooked hamburger with no cheese, not even remotely close to what I ordered! Complete worthless idiots! If you can't get an online order correct you have to be really, really stupid! And she looked like a crack head or something.
- Rating 5.011/6/18They were pretty packed but my food was ready for take-out!
- Rating 1.010/26/18Our food was not ready when we arrived to pick it up 30 minutes later. I asked for salsa on the side but instead received a pack of taco sauce. The food was cold and poorly packaged. Too much money was spent for this poor service.
- Rating 1.010/25/18Very slow today,I placed my order online and arrive 30 min later and the order still was not ready. Out of frustration I left without picking up my order.I wont return for a while
- Rating 5.09/10/18My food was ready and hot when recieved as always.
- Rating 1.09/5/18The WORST customer service. Ordered online, arrived at the store 5 min after the order was suppose to be ready and the order hadn’t been given to the kitchen. There was another customer in the store arguing with another staff about their order not being ready. Very bad customer service and wait time is ridiculous. I gave a one star because I had to rate a star. No stars are deserved for bad business on a consistent basis.Response from Denny's9/18/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@GoDennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 1.09/5/18I would have given it no stars! I ordered 2 burgers online. When I arrived, My order was made wrong. It wasn’t made according to how I asked for it. A staff had the nerve to ask if I had my ticket. DID THEY BOTHER TO READ THE TICKET!!! NO!!! Bc it had exactly what how I wanted my burgers. Then they remade the burgers! They sat on the counter for almost 5 mins before someone asked what I was waiting for. That was my order that had been sitting. Both my burgers were still not the way I asked for it. But I didn’t have time to wait again. So I just took them how they were and left. No one apologized for my inconvenience. And they had the nerve to question whether or not I brought my ticket!!!Response from Denny's9/18/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@GoDennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 5.08/21/18The food was excellent and the hostess was friendly. The speed of service was fast!
- Rating 5.07/16/18👍🏿
- Rating 1.07/11/18Forgot my cheesecake
- Rating 5.07/3/18great customer service
- Rating 4.06/26/18A little slow with the service, but other then that, the food was fine
- Rating 3.04/10/18I placed an order via phone and was told it would be ready within 10 minutes. Upon arriving, my order was not ready nor had it even been prepared. I waited another 30 minutes for an order that should’ve only taken 10 minutes to prepare.
- Rating 2.04/3/18This Is the second time I ordered to go online there and my pancakes were not made as I specified. The girl at the register was awesome. She checked and realized it was wrong and had it corrected.
- Rating 5.04/1/18Everything was made as ordered even the customized items
- Rating 3.03/19/18I ordered two of the same item exactly alike, both with cheese eggs. One came back with eggs sunny side up. Also the food was cold when I picked it up.
- Rating 3.03/14/18Ordered the grand slam, bacon two slices were very small and not crispy. The eggs were hard and the pancakes were smaller than usual. Will not order take out again