Denny’s Four Seasons
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Four Seasons
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Four Seasons
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/3/18Ordered a double cheeseburger and an extra side of fries, that’s it. When my husband got home with the food they had sent a regular cheeseburger and side of fries. Apparently when my husband questioned it while he was still at the store they told him it was right and it was the only online order they had. I save those order confirmations. He called them and drove all the way back out there and had to wait even longer for the correct order. Wouldn’t have been so bad if the incorrect burger they sent didn’t look absolutely disgusting and overlooked. They need to get there stuff together.
- Rating 4.06/26/18I usually get food to go here. They take about 20 to 30 minutes. Friendly. They make sure you have condiments, silverware, and napkins.
Portions are smaller than what you would get on the plate if you ate in the restaurant .
WEBSITE where you order, gives you no way to order biscuits or toast alone/not with meal. Nowhere to add special instructions in general.
Food is good to really good. Price is decent.
- Rating 4.01/31/18The French toast was delicious, and the bacon was crispy— just as I like it. I love the breakfast menu! Coffee was hot, and the waitress was attentive..
- Rating 4.01/31/18I ordered a hamburger to go, possibly the first time I've ever ordered a burger at Denny's. It was a good hamburger, at a very reasonable price. There was one drawback, though: the bun fell apart halfway through the meal. That's not uncommon, most burgers have worthless buns. But it means I'll keep trying to find one in Hendersonville that has a real bun.
- Rating 5.01/30/18We moved to Arden,NC. 04-21-13, from Groton,CT.
We went to Denny's in Asheville, NC. Now that they
closed that Denny's, We will continue coming to your
Denny's in Hendersonville,NC. when we're in the area
shopping. Thanks for all your great service.
Always Your Friends, Marc & Sally Lanthier
- Rating 4.01/17/18Prices somewhat high but quality and consistancy assure a good meal every time.
- Rating 5.011/7/17Great service, on time, friendly staff!
- Rating 4.010/10/17I used Online Ordering for the first time yesterday and found it easy and intuitive. My only complaint: There was no way to enter an AARP discount, which necessitated my paying full price.
No complaints about the food; it was as ordered and well prepared.
- Rating 2.010/2/17First time using this process. Needless to say very disappointing!! Instead of taking 15 minutes, as indicated in the website, my order was not ready for nearly 45 minutes.
The location was out of 2 items that were part of my order, which I was charged additional for, instead of contacting me and asking for my preference on a substitute the items were substituted for something other than what I requested.
When I brought this to the associates attention, she apologized and essentially sent me on my way.
This is by far the worst Denny' s I've been to.😝
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food is great! Fix the ability to tip online when you pay with a CC.
- Rating 4.08/29/17Very good food, thank you!
- Rating 1.08/28/17Careful with online ordering! Said food would be ready in 20 minutes. I head the store, and wait another 15 minutes. 35 minutes after I placed my order, I'm still waiting. Then I'm informed that they didn't even notice my order, and that nothing has even been cooked yet!
Got reprimanded at work for going over my allotted lunch time.