Denny’s Four Seasons
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Four Seasons
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Four Seasons
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/3/18Ordered a double cheeseburger and an extra side of fries, that’s it. When my husband got home with the food they had sent a regular cheeseburger and side of fries. Apparently when my husband questioned it while he was still at the store they told him it was right and it was the only online order they had. I save those order confirmations. He called them and drove all the way back out there and had to wait even longer for the correct order. Wouldn’t have been so bad if the incorrect burger they sent didn’t look absolutely disgusting and overlooked. They need to get there stuff together.
- Rating 4.06/26/18I usually get food to go here. They take about 20 to 30 minutes. Friendly. They make sure you have condiments, silverware, and napkins.
Portions are smaller than what you would get on the plate if you ate in the restaurant .
WEBSITE where you order, gives you no way to order biscuits or toast alone/not with meal. Nowhere to add special instructions in general.
Food is good to really good. Price is decent.
- Rating 4.01/31/18The French toast was delicious, and the bacon was crispy— just as I like it. I love the breakfast menu! Coffee was hot, and the waitress was attentive..
- Rating 4.01/31/18I ordered a hamburger to go, possibly the first time I've ever ordered a burger at Denny's. It was a good hamburger, at a very reasonable price. There was one drawback, though: the bun fell apart halfway through the meal. That's not uncommon, most burgers have worthless buns. But it means I'll keep trying to find one in Hendersonville that has a real bun.
- Rating 5.01/30/18We moved to Arden,NC. 04-21-13, from Groton,CT.
We went to Denny's in Asheville, NC. Now that they
closed that Denny's, We will continue coming to your
Denny's in Hendersonville,NC. when we're in the area
shopping. Thanks for all your great service.
Always Your Friends, Marc & Sally Lanthier
- Rating 4.01/17/18Prices somewhat high but quality and consistancy assure a good meal every time.
- Rating 5.011/7/17Great service, on time, friendly staff!
- Rating 4.010/10/17I used Online Ordering for the first time yesterday and found it easy and intuitive. My only complaint: There was no way to enter an AARP discount, which necessitated my paying full price.
No complaints about the food; it was as ordered and well prepared.
- Rating 2.010/2/17First time using this process. Needless to say very disappointing!! Instead of taking 15 minutes, as indicated in the website, my order was not ready for nearly 45 minutes.
The location was out of 2 items that were part of my order, which I was charged additional for, instead of contacting me and asking for my preference on a substitute the items were substituted for something other than what I requested.
When I brought this to the associates attention, she apologized and essentially sent me on my way.
This is by far the worst Denny' s I've been to.😝
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food is great! Fix the ability to tip online when you pay with a CC.
- Rating 4.08/29/17Very good food, thank you!
- Rating 1.08/28/17Careful with online ordering! Said food would be ready in 20 minutes. I head the store, and wait another 15 minutes. 35 minutes after I placed my order, I'm still waiting. Then I'm informed that they didn't even notice my order, and that nothing has even been cooked yet!
Got reprimanded at work for going over my allotted lunch time.