Denny’s N. Marine Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Marine Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Marine Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Curb Side Service ( Marines we will bring to your car)
- ●Beer & Wine
- ●Kids Eat FREE Tuesday and Saturday
- ●AARP 15 % off Daily
- ●Police & Sheriffs in uniform 50% off
- Rating 5.011/28/17I'm always completely satisfied with the food from Dennys
- Rating 4.011/7/17Food is always great. However I feel like more training is needed at the front door...whenever I pickup no one knows what to do. Teach them to read receipts.
- Rating 3.09/20/17I placed an order online for an appetizer to be picked up to go. There was trouble processes my payment so the store just discarded my order without contacting me to notify me of the issue. I arrived at the store to pick up my order only to be told they didn't have it and it was never placed. The manager was great and worked with me. I reordered my appetizer and added a smoothie to my order. Unfortunately it took 30 minutes for my appetizer to be delivered (I say this because I sat for 10 minutes watching my order sit on the counter while the waitstaff clocked out and the manager sat on her smartphone) and another 5-10 minutes for the smoothie to be delivered.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Loved the food