Denny’s N. Marine Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Marine Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Marine Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Curb Side Service ( Marines we will bring to your car)
- ●Beer & Wine
- ●Kids Eat FREE Tuesday and Saturday
- ●AARP 15 % off Daily
- ●Police & Sheriffs in uniform 50% off
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great service
- Rating 3.012/4/18I absolutely love the pancakes; however, the last three steaks I have ordered have either been not done enough and had to go back or too done. I order my steaks medium well. It is my fav meal from there so if this was rectified, I would definitely give five stars.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Quick great seri
- Rating 5.011/28/18Very good people there!!! Loved the food
- Rating 1.08/7/18I visit this location for to go almost every day ..i decided to go in and dine one day ..omg..the floors were filthy and the bus boy tray that he uses to pick up from the table was so dirty it was all black mold on the bottom....the place is a mess ..i really will not go there no more ...
- Rating 3.04/16/18They forgot my hashbrowns.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great service and food
- Rating 3.03/14/18Food was good and packaged right for take out. Would be 5 stars but seems they want your cc number and card pin over the phone. Not comfortable giving out a cc # and the 3 digit code on the back of the cc. Prob not doing phone orders with them again
- Rating 5.03/6/18Perfect service and great food every time!
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food taste great!
Online ordering worked like a charm!
- Rating 5.011/28/17I'm always completely satisfied with the food from Dennys
- Rating 4.011/7/17Food is always great. However I feel like more training is needed at the front door...whenever I pickup no one knows what to do. Teach them to read receipts.
- Rating 3.09/20/17I placed an order online for an appetizer to be picked up to go. There was trouble processes my payment so the store just discarded my order without contacting me to notify me of the issue. I arrived at the store to pick up my order only to be told they didn't have it and it was never placed. The manager was great and worked with me. I reordered my appetizer and added a smoothie to my order. Unfortunately it took 30 minutes for my appetizer to be delivered (I say this because I sat for 10 minutes watching my order sit on the counter while the waitstaff clocked out and the manager sat on her smartphone) and another 5-10 minutes for the smoothie to be delivered.
- Rating 3.08/21/17I was really excited that I could order online and had a pick up time. I was even happier when I got there and my order was waiting at the register. All that faded when I checked my order and discovered it was only half complete. I then had to wait for the other half of my order to be cooked. This ruined the whole experience for me.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Loved the food