Denny’s Princeton-Kenly Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Princeton-Kenly Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Princeton-Kenly Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/31/18Food was ready on time but wasn't given any utensils to eat with. Other than that everything was great.
- Rating 3.07/16/18GreatResponse from Denny's7/19/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at [email protected] to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Very easy online ordering. Fast service.
- Rating 1.04/4/18Service is extremely slow. Never enough staff. Worse Denny's I've ever visited. Local people have stopped going.
- Rating 1.04/3/18This was absolutely horrible service. I placed the order, waited 5 minutes, then drove 10 minutes to Denny's. Of course, I expected to wait a little while for my food since it said 20 minutes from the time of order. I ended up waiting 48 minutes at the restaurant for my food. The restaurant only had 3 tables of customers during this time! The wait staff was EXTREMELY nice! However, why does it take over a hour to get an online order?? When I got the food the pancakes were burnt; as were the hashbrowns. The eggs were not scrambled as requested, the english muffin literally was charcoal black at the bottom and my fruit was missing from the order. There is no excuse for this kind of wait time or quality of food. This was the 2nd time I have visited this location (the 1st time was a dine in experience). The prior time also had an incredibly long wait for food. I will never be back.
- Rating 4.03/14/18So far great Food & service, keep it up
- Rating 5.03/8/18Food was ready for pick up when I arrived, was very fast in and out, the way it was meant to be. Thank you
- Rating 2.09/5/17Dirty and rude
- Rating 5.09/5/17Used the online ordering and it worked very well! Food was hot and fresh and ready on time! The employees were all very friendly too!