Denny’s S Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/14/18It was amazing!
- Rating 5.09/5/18I used the Denny's on Demand service and was pleasantly surprised! My order was 100% correct, hot, and arrived very quickly. I'll definitely be ordering Denny's again very soon!
- Rating 4.08/28/18The food was amazing and great customer service
- Rating 3.07/31/18They forgot a part of my order when I did it online (my sons nuggets and broccoli). I may have to call in the future when placing an order for pickup.Response from Denny's8/6/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@GoDennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 5.07/31/18Good service
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered dinner online. I waited 30 minutes before I went in to pick up. Once I arrived in the restaurant, the cashier notified me that they had not started on my order and that it would likely be another 45 minutes because they were short on workers. With that being said, I did not wait. I don't foresee me attempting to dine at that restaurant again.
- Rating 4.04/3/18There was a discrepancy between the website and the order.It said would you like as pictured,which was scrambled eggs,but it put sunny side up in my cart.I had to call to get it straight
- Rating 4.01/31/18Food was ready on time & delicious. Only issue I have with the online ordering is that when I went to customize my double burger, I didn’t see any options that allowed me to request no lettuce, no tomatoes and no onions.
Other than that, the experience was great!
- Rating 4.01/23/18I wanted cheese on my hash browns and paid for it but it wasn’t on there. Otherwise it was great! We ordered online and picked it up which was very convenient on a lazy Sunday morning. We will definitely be back.
- Rating 5.01/19/18A plus service always.
- Rating 3.010/11/17Submitted order online. Had to wait about 10 minutes. Staff was very friendly.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Absolutely wonderful experience...this was my first time doing an online order with Denny's and I was very impressed and will do it again. The food was hot and tasty and the service was over the top making sure I was satisfied before I walked out.....
- Rating 2.08/17/17Early Morning Time The Staff and Service was great. During the hours of 9am-1pm the service dipped off drastically and with my order being called in pre my arrival i still had a wait time of 20 minutes. Also, my order was wrong. Had plenty of staff there for things like this not to happen.