Denny’s West Plaza Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Plaza Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Plaza Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/14/19We placed a to go order online paid for it and went to pick it up. Staff was rude and unpleasant. Clearly interrupted their day. Unlike the service we have received inside. Will not use this service again.
- Rating 2.012/1/18Food was good but I had made an online order for me to pickup on my lunch break I waited 25 minutes before I left my job to get the food when I got there they had not even put my order to the cooks yet so I had to sit there for 20 minutes of my lunch break to wait for them to cook the food. The were only 3 tables sat when I got there so it wasn't busy.
- Rating 1.010/30/18I have ordered online for pickup and when I reached Denny's Mooresville after 25 min, the server told me (without an apology) that she hasn't sent the order to kitchen. I had to wait another 20 minutes to get my food.
Whats the point of ordering online if the order doesn't go to the kitchen? Never ever going to Dennys again.
Order number 189207636
- Rating 5.08/31/18Employees are great and food is awesome!! Great prices too
- Rating 4.06/26/18I would love to give this location 5 stars. However, how can you charge an extra $10 for a vegan (veggie) burger for online orders? I was paying $8.99 now it's $18.98. It's a good burger, but not for $18.98. Other than that, the service is good, the food is great. But I'm not paying $18.98 for a vegan (veggie) burger.
- Rating 5.04/17/18Always great service and food at this location. I submit online orders weekly/bi-weekly and I have never been disappointed.
- Rating 4.04/16/18It's worth a 5 star but won't allow me to put 5 stars, staff is always courtesy to myself and my family.
- Rating 5.03/20/18My pick up was great. I ordered my food online and it was ready when I arrived at Denny' s. Fantastic service. Thank You.
- Rating 2.03/10/18My to go order: The fish tasted really fishy & the side items were not a very big serving size at all & the presentation looked nothing like a picture on a menu. However, I do like the way the container has a separate space to put the bread in so it wouldn’t get soggy. I didn’t eat all my food, so I remained hungry & waisted my money. I’m very disappointed.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Very good service, thank you.
- Rating 1.011/29/17I ordered dinner for 3 people and when we picked it up everything was "sold out" except for the appetizer and a milkshake. I will never eat at or order from Denny's again.
- Rating 2.010/4/17Second time I have ordered online to the Denny's both times when I had got there about 20 minutes after ordering they had not starting cooking my food. Food was good though.
- Rating 1.010/2/17We submitted our order online to the Mooresville NC restaurant. Was given a time to be ready. Show up to get our order and they didn’t even have it started because they didn’t know they had one. No I’m sorry or even an offer to make it right. Told my husband who had our 18 month old to sit and wait and theyu start it. Again offered nothing!! They did give him a 10% off next order but I call that NOTHING! Will not be ordering or visiting this establishment again!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Order was perfectly done and ready for pick up when I went to Denny's for pick up.