Denny’s Wake Forest Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wake Forest Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wake Forest Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everyone was really nice. It was busy Sunday morning so I understood having to wait to be attended although I was able to see my order across the counter. I was acknowledged by multiple people which was reassuring. The clerk was also very friendly once I was being served. Food was on time and the bag was filled with more than we needed. Will order again!
- Rating 2.01/17/18The food was good but your order system sucks! I was charged twice for my purchase because your system made a mistake. I called and spoke to Brandon, the manager, he was suppose to call me back and never did.
- Rating 1.01/3/18I never get what I order . Seems like it's always a hit or miss with my local Dennys. 😣
- Rating 4.012/14/17Great
- Rating 5.011/28/17My order was delivered in a timely fashion, still hot and was accurate. I will definitely order from Denny's again for delivery!
- Rating 5.09/19/17Food and service were great!
- Rating 4.09/19/17Food was ready for pickup. Thanks. Delicious.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Everything was excellent. It was a big order, there was no mistakes and plenty of sauces and ketchup.