Denny’s Wake Forest Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wake Forest Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wake Forest Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/14/19My food was great. My waiter was cool. I asked them to cut my burger and put my avocado on the side. It was ready hot and waiting for me when I arrived!!
- Rating 5.012/12/18Love this restaurant. Food is always nice and hot. Staff treat you like family. The restaurant is always clean. Favorite place to go for breakfast at night!!
- Rating 2.012/11/18The fries were cold. The sandwich was soggy. First and last time I will order online! The staff was friendly and was was very customer service oriented. That is the only good thing I can say. And the food was ready at the time given to me. I actually think the food was ready early and sat there, but I didn't arrive until the time that the app gave me.
- Rating 2.011/14/18Our food was almost an hour late and when I called the store they said it wasn’t their issue. The driver was blamed even though I ordered through the Denny’s website and it said to contact Denny’s for issues. Unfortunately I was told I’d have to come in for reconciliation which is almost impossible right now.
- Rating 3.010/26/18We didn’t receive the coffees we ordered.
- Rating 1.010/16/18My food wasn’t made right and it was cold.
- Rating 3.09/24/18I tried the new Tuscan chicken sandwich and was rather disappointed. It just wasn't all that great. I looked at the bun halves and realized that my sandwich had regular mayo and not the sun dried tomato mayo as listed on the menu. It was a pick up order so I couldn't inquire about it to a server.
- Rating 5.08/15/18Nothing but great service from these guys. Now, admittedly I have not dined in (yet - usually either pick up or have it delivered) but my most recent experience was nothing short of great. Doordash failed to deliver my order so after a few calls between Doordash and Dennys I got my order and Dennys took up the discrepancy with Doordash. I didn't have to worry about anything. The times I have picked up the staff there was very polite.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Denny's is always great food, when u Don't want to cook at home, tastes like home cookin
- Rating 1.08/1/18I came in to order steak and eggs. I had sn orange juice from a previous order that i didn't get that i called about the day i didn't get it and was told it would be replaced my next visit. There was a male manager upon mt revisit who made me feel as if i was lying about what had happen. I told him the day and that i had the phone call on my phone with a female manager or female worker who said she would put my name in the managers book. He kept asking questions to the waitress while i was sitting at the counter waiting on the food i ordered.he never went to check the managers book for my name while i was there. I did get the OJ but he should have just went and checked the book or listened to the message. As well as he shouldnt have discussed the issue openly in front of me with his staff. I believe his name is Robert. He said they didnt have a female manager there. He was a heavy set white guy with brown hair.
- Rating 1.07/5/18Slowwwwww
I ordered food off the app and they didn’t even make it when I arrived 30 minutes later.
- Rating 5.07/3/18...
- Rating 5.04/16/18Fast and friendly service with each visit. Food is delicious and satisfying, reasonable prices.
- Rating 3.04/3/18I have visited 3 times in the last 2 weeks and it wasnt horrible but its wasnt exactly what I expected. the food was cooked okay but I guess that made it kinda fast so when I went to get the food after the required time the food was cold. I also got nachos on another occasion and came earlier than thr required 20 mins and they were soggy as if it had been sitting. Ive came to the conclusion that it's best to order take-out inside so at least at soon as its ready I can still savior some of the heat. Other than that it was actually okay !
- Rating 4.03/27/18I usually stop by after work so I order through the App. I would give them 5 stars, but there are times where I've experienced missing items from my bag, not to mention leaving off items on custom orders. But overall the service is great and they are pretty responsive when you go in.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Best breakfast spot hands down puts IHOP and waffle house to shame
- Rating 5.03/14/18They always do a magnificent job, dine in, carry out or having it delivered.
- Rating 2.03/1/18Did not get all my food but it was so late at night I did not want to drive back the price was not the same as the price I paid online the receipt says something totally different it was actually cheaper on the ticket I paid more online I was missing food like I said I will be back because I like Denny's but next time I have to make sure all my food is there let staff was nice especially the lady that helped me
- Rating 4.02/21/18The food was delicious!!!! It was ready once I arrived. Wish there were more customization options.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everyone was really nice. It was busy Sunday morning so I understood having to wait to be attended although I was able to see my order across the counter. I was acknowledged by multiple people which was reassuring. The clerk was also very friendly once I was being served. Food was on time and the bag was filled with more than we needed. Will order again!