Denny’s Fayetteville Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fayetteville Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fayetteville Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.01/18/18The food was well seasoned but cold by the time I got home. I believe they need better take out containers for take out orders.
- Rating 3.01/17/18The food that I actually received was delicious. However, I didn't get my toast so my over-easy eggs were very lonely. Still, I'll be looking forward to my next visit.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Food is always great. Customer service could be better, but I’m not going to harbor on that. I love the app!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Online ordering was easy. I just wish there was an easier way to request sides like ranch.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Ordered online pickup, said it’d be ready in 20 but took over an hour. Onions were not cooked in as requested but chopped raw and put on top of hashbrowns, eggs (asked for over medium) were slimy and slippery.
- Rating 5.010/27/17Go to go app was very easy and when I say now when I get there in about 20 minutes my order is always ready thanks guys
- Rating 5.010/10/17Excellent service and food was great
- Rating 2.010/10/17It took 30 minutes for us to get our food for our to go order and when I got my nachos they were soggy
- Rating 3.09/6/17The food was good but the only problem is that I had order hash brown with my wife.
- Rating 2.08/17/17Had to wait extra 10min and was missing an item