Denny’s Fayetteville Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fayetteville Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fayetteville Rd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.05/14/19We had a terrible experience. Our order was not complete, had to turn around to get the missing platter, so the rest of the food was cold upon getting it home. The platter for my wife, on mothers day was burnt, and did not include all ingredients for the cinnamon roll pancake platter. The eggs did not taste right as well. This was by far, the worst experience with Denny's I have had. I've always been happy with Denny's in store, but if Denny's cannot uphold quality for take out/online orders, do not provide the option to do so.
- Rating 5.03/14/19The food was done in no time. It was hot and delicious.
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great place, great food, I just wish when I pay for a chocolate milkshake, I do not end up with chocolate milk.
- Rating 1.011/6/18The omelette I order had maybe two pieces of bacon and no cheese at all, the grill veggies was very little. I had eggs in the shape of an omelette with very little filling. I was disappoint with the omelette to say the least. The other meal had very little broccoli and cheese, my daughter said it was cold as well. I will not order again very dissatisfied with both meals.
- Rating 1.010/25/18This is the second time my order has been wrong
- Rating 5.010/20/18Easy navigation on the website. Hostess is always friendly and food is always great! Thank you!!
- Rating 4.010/9/18Could’ve had more broccoli with my order, but everything else was good.
- Rating 4.010/5/18Good food, good service.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Best place workers and managers are very nice food good
- Rating 5.07/11/18Totally convenient!
- Rating 2.03/6/18Pancakes were overcooked, looked messy, and lacked ingredients (dulce de leche). Too bad we ordered three plates. We felt disappointed.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Cheers,
I was in town for work when I decided to have dinner at Denny's about 9 miles from my hotel. I had received a promotion code from T-Mobile so I decided to use the code and order dinner. It was my first time using the online ordering (and last) and I did not know that I would not be given the option of dining in or dining out.
I order a hamburger and the pancakes (that came with my T-Mobile promo) online from the parking lot then walked into the restaurant and waited to be seated. I waited for a little while before someone approached me. I explained that I used the online ordering but that I wanted to dine in. The worker said that she would check on the order and I waited an extraordinary long time before someone asked about me then I was seated in the very back of the restaurant. No one asked if I wanted to order something to drink. In fact, after a long wait, I requested a glass of water.
My food was delivered and the person asked why I was all the way in the back of the restaurant.
The food was fine but no one asked if I needed anything or checked on me at all.
Even though I will return to the area for work, again, next month, I will never visit the Denny's at 4380 Fayetteville Rd. ever again!
- Rating 5.02/21/18Completed my order through the app. Fast and easy to do. My food was ready when promised. Thank you.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Got the correct food, the incorrect amount. I ordered a full nachos and got a half.
- Rating 3.01/18/18The food was well seasoned but cold by the time I got home. I believe they need better take out containers for take out orders.
- Rating 3.01/17/18The food that I actually received was delicious. However, I didn't get my toast so my over-easy eggs were very lonely. Still, I'll be looking forward to my next visit.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Food is always great. Customer service could be better, but I’m not going to harbor on that. I love the app!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Online ordering was easy. I just wish there was an easier way to request sides like ranch.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Ordered online pickup, said it’d be ready in 20 but took over an hour. Onions were not cooked in as requested but chopped raw and put on top of hashbrowns, eggs (asked for over medium) were slimy and slippery.
- Rating 5.010/27/17Go to go app was very easy and when I say now when I get there in about 20 minutes my order is always ready thanks guys