Denny’s Highway 172
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Highway 172
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Highway 172
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Curb side service (Marines call in your order we will bring to your car)
- ●Full Bar
- ●Kids eat FREE Tuesday and Saturday
- ●Monday senior day 20% off all day
- ●Outdoor seating
- ●casual come as you are
- Rating 3.010/9/18Our sandwiches were good but sadly both our fries were very over cooked. So over cooked they were hard, dry, and hollow. Very disappointing to get home and find half your meal isn’t edible.
- Rating 4.08/14/18I will say that after 2yrs of avoiding Denny's after countless times of messed up orders and cold foods foods, with hair in it,and rude waitress service that we finally had a great past 2 visits on to go orders and dine in experience. I highly recommend that Denny's across the board needs to learn how to TOAST NOT GRILL ACTUAL TOAST! ITS a waste of money when i get toast thats being grilled then slapped with a boat load of greasy butter that sits in a bowl beside the grill!! This is an issue at every Denny's I've ever visited and I have lived coast to coast! They should word it to say grilled bread as a side not Toast!
- Rating 5.07/3/18GREAT SERVICE, GREAT FOOD, FRIENDLY STAFF
- Rating 5.01/23/18Awesome service great staff
- Rating 2.01/17/18The portion on the skillet was very small for the price, and the steak was terrible. Also, I got my food in a messy to-go container that dripped all over my bag.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Placed my order online and paid for it online. Completely painless. Order was ready when they said it would be and still hot. Everyone enjoyed their meal
- Rating 5.010/2/17Excellent sirloin steak take out. Ready on time and delicious!
- Rating 5.08/29/17Thank you Denny's for making a difficult day so much nicer. Illness in family precluded an evening "out" but we wanted a nice meal. Ordering online from Denny's then running by to pick up was so easy. And the food was delicious, as always.
Yours, Linda T.